PROLOGUE

The year is 2022. There's no One Direction reunion yet but fans haven't lost the hope. All the boys from the world's most popular band are smashing it in their solo careers. While Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne have released one solo album each; Niall Horan and Harry Styles are one album ahead of them. The ex-band member, Zayn Malik is doing fine by himself with 3 successful albums.

Although none of the band members have ever denied the possibility of coming back together, their success in their solo careers have always remained a sign that it's a next to impossible task to reunite with the band.

Simon Cowell, who's the reason behind the formation of the world-famous pop group and who has been their mentor ever since they started have said that he's trying to get the boys together for the sake of fans. Now, Simon has said this before also, but fans were always disappointed. Now let's see if he can actually bring them under one roof again. What are your thoughts on this, let us know in the comments below?

OR

The one where the boys of One Direction are brought under one roof when they're attending the same event. It's not smooth as people would expect it to be. There's a lot of bad blood and tension amongst the boys but Simon doesn't care. He wants to put the band together but it's not for the fans. He demands that all the boys should get together and be One Direction again. While a few of them are happy to be back together, someone is definitely not. He doesn't want reunion at any cost. There's a lot which he has left behind and doesn't want to face those people and those feelings again. Will Simon be able to convince that certain someone to join the band again or the boys will step in to make him agree?

The band may or may not reunite but there's definitely a catch regarding this reunion.

PS- This story will revolve more around the emotions of all the boys and their relationship with each other rather than business problems, which of course will be there. Duh.

I'm new to One Direction fandom, probably six months old, I'm still not aware of everything about the boys & the band and I'm still DARING to write a reunion fic on them so, please be kind and non-judgmental while reading it. Support and Criticism both are accepted. 

~Ri~