37. Video Diary

Hey beautiful people!!!Long time no see. I hope you all are doing well :)It's been a few monhts but I hope you are still interested in this story. It's been slow but it'll progress, have patience!! Happy reading!!

~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

People greeted me as I entered the studio where we were supposed to meet and shoot for some promotional stuff which James wanted us to do. I was directed to the green room straight away because I was late.

"Louis, finally." I looked up and saw all the boys, Lou and her assistants standing and sitting at their respective positions. I smiled and waved.

"Tommo, you can show us your beautiful eyes now that you're inside." Lou teased pointing at my glares. I sighed and took my seat next to Zayn who was getting his dark circles concealed. He looked at me through the mirror and raised his brows. I removed my glares and showed my dark circles. He chuckled, shaking his head and pinched my arm.

"Same pinch."

I slapped his arm away. I didn't know his reason for having bags under his eyes, but my reason was sitting two seats away from me, getting his nails and hair done, simultaneously. I didn't even get to straighten my back for a bit. I was so overwhelmed and so out of place to even close my eyes. I drove around the city till my car was out of oil. And by the time it was to come to work, I was far away from the main city. It took me 3 hours to come back. I just had a shower, a cup of coffee and came here. It was a shame that being the eldest and being the manager of this band, I was the one coming in last.

Lou came and started doing her work on my face and hair. She gave me a concerned look seeing my condition, but I gave her a reassuring smile. After half an hour of work, I was impressed. No sign of dark circles or other spots were visible on my face. I told her to just blow dry my hair and let the fringe rest on my forehead and she just did that. I looked back, all the boys were done with their hair and make-up. Niall was chatting with Liam while Harry was sitting on the couch, surfing his phone. Zayn was out having a smoke. It just didn't feel like we were together. The feel and vibe were missing.

One of the assistants brought a rack of clothes and clapped her hands.

"Boys, here are your clothes. Quickly go and change." She chirped.

I looked at the clothes. Cardigans, shirts, mufflers and khakhi pants. Huh, what?

"Why these? I thought we were not changing our current styles."

"Of course, you're not, Louis." James came inside. Happy and cheerful as always. "These clothes are for your video."

"What video?"

"Just go and change, Mister. No more questions." James scolded and left the room. Liam and Niall snorted, making me roll my eyes. Zayn came back and popped some mints in his mouth. We all moved towards the rack and took the hangers with our name tag. Niall and Liam commented on everything they could while the rest of us remained silent. It's not that I didn't want to enjoy or comment on something stupid that Niall just did or give it back to Liam, but I just wasn't in the mood.

While changing, I thought maybe it was not the best idea to talk to Harry a day before we start working. I did have my doubts before going to his house but when things settled once he gave up on the topic, I felt it was not that bad and we will be able just get past this but no. He had to do something stupid and now it'll be awkward for us.