"Station 19!"

Pov Andy
Maya shouldn't have worried about coming late cause we arrived right on time. We were even the first ones at the station, well that's not true. Jack is always first because he basicly sleeps here every night. Maya doesn't know tho, Jack asked me not to tell her. I parked the car and went inside together with Maya. She immediatly went into her office while I made my way upstairs. "Goodmorning Jack" I say while I take a seat next to him at the table. "Goodmorning Andy" he answers while eating his apple. "Do you ever have this weird feeling?" he asks me and I don't understand anything about what he is saying. "What do you mean?" I ask him while peeling an apple. "Like the feeling when something bad is gonna happen" he tells me and I look up to him. "No I don't think I have had that, why?" I ask him while eating my apple. "Idk I have that feeling right now" he says and throws his cored in the trash. Before I could answer Travis and Vic join us. "Goodmorning guys" I tell them the moment I see them. "Morning" they answer sleepy. "You guys really..." before I could finish my sentence, Maya came upstairs and said it for me. "You guys really need a smoothie" she laughs and looks at me. "Exactly" I laugh back. Eventually Ben and Dean come in and then we are complete for the day. Robert isn't allowed to be working at the moment because of his drugs incident. That's also the reason why im living at Maya's place for a while. I feel like im standing in the way sometimes. Carina and Maya probably can't wait untill I move out.
Ladder 19 asked for a fire outbreak at Hotel Star.
We hear echoing through the station. We all wait for a respond from Maya, as she says "this is normally for station 23, so this means they need us and we are gonna prove who we are! Station 19!" and we all repeat it. "Go go go!" we hear her shouting and we all come in action. I look at Jack for a while thinking about what he said earlier.