Inside

Pov Maya
I go inside and after 10 minutes I finally reach the floor where my team should be. The explosion we saw outside was to be really concerned about. The whole floor was burried with collapsed ceiling. I didn't see any of my friends. "ANDY?! JACK? VIC!? TRAVIS!" I shout not really knowing what to do. I push some stones out of the way and see a glimp of Andy. "ANDY" I shout and try to get to her. She moans in pain. I carry all the stones off her and help her get up. "Are you okay?" I ask looking worried. "Im okay don't worry... Why are you in here? It's to dangerous! Where is the rest?" she seems to panic. "Andy calm down, im gonna get everyone out. You go outside and tell Dean I have everything under controll" I order her. "No no im not leaving you here" she says. "That was an order Andy" I look at her. "But it's a dumb order, I can help you" she refuses to listen. I sigh "as soon as it becomes to dangerous you go out, promise me." She nodds "I promise". We both shout are teammates names untill we see Vic coming out of the dirth. "Damn this ceiling collapsing on the top of my head really gave me a freaking headache" Vic says. I smile, because I know that this is how Vic acts and I immediatly know that she is okay. "U have a wound on your head Vic, go outside, Ben will take care of it" I look at her. "But where is the rest? I can help!" she says. "WHAT IS IT WITH YOU GUYS NOT LISTENING TO MY ORDERS? IM UR CAPTAIN AND I ASK BOTH OF YOU TO GO OUTSIDE" I look at both of them. "Maya.." they look at me. "Now" and finally they leave.

Pov Andy
Vic and I run out of the building together and Dean immediatly runs up to us. "Omg are you guys okay?" he asks. "We're fine" I tell him. "Come, let's go to Ben and Carina" he leads us the way. We go sit where Carina and Ben are waiting for us. They immediatly ask if we are okay, but to be honest I couldn't even think about myself. I was worried. Worried about Jack, Travis and Maya. Ben is taking care of Vic while Carina is checking up on me. "Andy.." Carina says and looks at me. "Was Maya okay? The last time you saw her?" she asks me. "She is doing okay Carina, don't worry. She is gonna get them out and come back safely" I tell her while not even believing my own words.