"Stay in contact all the time"

Pov Maya
We are all on our way to Hotel Star when they call us in again. I let them know that we are on our way and look at Andy, we both look at eachother knowing that it is gonna be a bad fire. We were still a few streets away but you could see the smoke coming from the Hotel. "Damn, this is gonna be fun" Vic says. I laugh but then go back to serious. "Nah ah you were laughing captain" Jack exposes me. "We can't laugh with fires guys" I say. "Even tho it might be fun" I add. "YEAH" they shout and as we arrive we all get out of the truck. The captain of station 23 quickly gets to me to give me an update. "Most of the people are out the building, we only couldn't get to the 10th floor, it is to dangerous. My people are extinguish from outside. We need some extra hands and some people to clear the 10th floor" he updates me. "You just said it's to dangerous to go to the 10th floor. Im not sending my people into that" I respond. "We have to Captain Bishop" he looks at me. "Then why don't you send your people in?" I ask while my people are still waiting for me to give them orders. "We don't have time for this Bishop" he says while going back to his people. I sigh and turn to my team. "Ben and Dean get to the roof and try to make as many holes as u can. Andy, Jack, Vic and Travis get to the 10th floor as long as it's safe and the smoke has gone through the roof. If 23 is to damn scared to go in. We handle the inside and they should handle the outside themself." Everyone nods and goes in action. I sigh and pray everything will be okay.
"Stay in contact all the time"  I tell them through the walkie. "Copy captain" they answer. In the meanwhile captain 23 has came standing next to me and started talking to me. He is talking about a fire they did yesterday. Which I don't give a damn about. "Im sorry sir but I just sended my team in this big fire cause your team couldn't, now if you please excuse me and would let me concentrate me on my people, I would appreciate that, and plus I don't give a damn about what you did yesterday. Thankyou" I smile and walk away from him. I look at the burning building and sigh.