Hope

Pov Carina
Seconds became minutes and minutes became hours. "MAYA IS IN THERE FOR HOURS WITH NO SIGN OF LIFE WHY IS NOBODY GOING IN" I scream as I shake. Andy, Vic, Ben and Dean standing next to me, staring at the building. Im biting on my nails and stare nervously at the building. "Cmon Maya" I whisper. A few minutes later we see Jack coming out of the building with Travis in his hands. We run up to them. "Are you okay?" Dean asks Jack while handing over Travis to Ben. "Jack  Jack! Where is Maya?" I ask him. "What do you mean?" he looks at me. "Maya. She is inside. She was looking for you!" my voice starts to shake. "What?!" he responds and looks at the building.

Pov Jack
Maya was still inside and I needed to get her out. I look at the building as I say "im going back in". And before I could go, Andy takes my arm. "It's to dangerous" she says. "Andy.. Maya rescued you and Vic. She stayed inside to find us and risked her life and job as a captain, im not leaving her" I look at her. "Ur right, but im coming with you" she says and gives the walkie to Dean. "Dean stay in contact with us".

Pov Andy
My bestfriend was still inside and all I could do is pray that she is okay. I look at Carina and nod at her. Then I look at Jack and nod at him. We both step in the building. "Stay safe guys please!" they shout at us. We get to the 10th floor and look around. "Maya!" I shout. I see Jack going on his knees and pointing at some recent blood. "It could be from someone else" I say. "It's very recent blood" he says while looking around. "You know this bad feeling I had this morning... I hope it's not-" Jack starts talking but I interupt. "Don't say that Jack, I shouldn't have left her alone" I say. "You were just listening to orders" he responds. "We don't even know yet what happened, no one gets to blame theirselves" he continues.

Pov Vic
I sit next to Travis as he wakes up. Im glad he is okay. Ben and him are going to the hospital for a check up while I wait with Carina. "It's gonna be okay you know" I say. She looks at me, "how do you know that?" she asks. I stay quiet. "Exactly, you don't" she tells me. I hear Dean and Andy talking through the walkie and as soon as we hear the word "blood" Carina panics. "Get her out!" she shouts. "They are gonna get her out Carina" I try to calm her down.

Pov Andy
We are looking around untill I see a hand. Followed with an arm. And then a big stone covered the rest of the body. "JACK HERE! ITS MAYA!" I shout, I knew immediatly it was Maya, so did Jack. We were both pretty close with Maya. I try to get the stone of her but nothing moves. "Jack help" I ask him. We both try to move the stone but nothing happens. "GET HELP JACK QUICK!" I shout at him. In the meanwhile I feel at Maya's puls. Nothing. I didn't feel a heartbeat. A cold flew through me and I scream. I don't think ive ever screamed this hard. Jack looks at me and turns pale as he realizes what is happening. More screams follow. "NO!!" Jack screams and hits his fist on the wall.