05~A Father's Responsibilities

{•===Yoru Central School===}
{•===YCS' Clinic===}
{•===Issho Yuzuki===•}

"How can children be this violent?" Issho thought.

Issho's face scrunched into a frown. His eyes visibly shook with anger flooding his mind for a split second. The man then sighs, his breath being shaky at this point.

His hand held Natsu's, caressing the knuckles of his daughter's right hand. Although seething, the man gently placed Natsu's hand back to her side. The father watched his daughter's chest heave up and down, her eyes now closed after the healing magic used on her depleted her stamina and energy.

Issho can see the bruises healing and he knows that is a good sign, but his blood boils that his daughter can feel the pain of it. The man can see streaks of tears coming from Natsu's eyes, and although asleep, he can hear her letting out tiny sobs.

The man's heart clenched, hands forming fists as his green magic flickered to life, only to be pushed down. Issho did his best to bury his anger deep within him, wishing that he will be able to control it to avoid anything he will regret later.

"Everything will be alright, Natsu. Papa's here now." The father uttered, an attempt to calm his nerves. "Everything will be fine. Papa is going to go and have a chat with the parents of those bratty children." The attempt seemed to work, making him chuckle, albeit sadly. "A serious but heart to heart talk will surely do the trick for their parents, right? I mean, papa can scare them as well but that would be a bad thing to do. Papa doesn't want you to be like that so he must be an example."

A few minutes of silence passed before Issho finally lets go of Natsu's hand. With hardened eyes, the man stands up and turns around, startling the sitting school's nurse and making her raise a question at the father.

"Mr. Yuzuki? Won't you stay with Natsu?" The woman asked, confused at the sudden action.

Issho merely looks at her over his shoulder. "I have some business with the principal. I'll be back." And with that, Issho left the room, carefully closing the doors of the clinic to avoid waking up his daughter.

His steps were hard and almost like stomps of a bull, making the people and students of Yoru Central School to back away from him. His fists shook as he walked and his eyes would bore holes to anything if they can.

Issho got a message scroll from the school about what happened to Natsu and he did not take it well. He expected that kids might bully his sweet child but he never expected it to be this soon or to be this intense. It made his blood boil. It only took him a minute to crash land in front of the school, dirtying and damaging his clothes in the process but he did not mind it because he has other priorities.

He has a daughter to comfort and children to punish.

The father made his way around the school, his fists clenching and unclenching. He cursed under his breath, cursing the rule of the school about the prohibition of usage of magic inside of the school. The kids and staffs can use it, but outsiders cannot. If he were allowed to use magic, he would have already flown to the principal's office after visiting Natsu in the infirmary.

"Once I get the name of the children that did this, their parents will know how to discipline them." Issho whispered, almost growling out the words. "How can parents fail so bad at instilling discipline into their own children? It's bloody common sense that they should not hurt someone who is already suffering, a child like them at that." The man pauses, stopping his march to the principal's office before letting out a growl that people caught. "Ugh, thinking about it makes my blood boil! Damn it! Damn them!" He said before picking up the pace and bee-lining towards the office.