Chapter 4: Appearant Cheating

POV:Michael

My phone woke me up. I had to pry my arm from Cher's. It was asleep, all tingly and what not. Cher had her legs wrapped around me like a sloth on a tree. The top half of my body was cold. I looked at my phone. The morning light came through my car window. I just remembered that I slept with Cher in my car on a cliff by the Hollywood sign the night before. My mom was calling me. I answered.

"Hey buddy, where are you?" She asked, with concern in her voice.

"I'm out with a friend,mom. Don't worry, I'll drop them off and come home take a shower and head to work. Ok?" I said, trying to sit up.

"Ok, aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten in the past 3 hours, I'm guessing," My mother replied, "just to be sure, I'll have Melinda make you a small snack that you can grab on your way out."

"Fine. I got to go. Love you. See you in a bit." I said and I hung up my phone. Cher awoke and sat up.

"Hey babe," she said, squealing. Cher grabbed my jaw licked/kissed my cheek and ear. My shoulders dropped, muscles loosened, and eyes closed. She was still "hung up" from last night. Cher straddled me, rubbing my shoulders and kissing my neck. She pushed me against the back seat of my car.

*

I ran the towel through my soaked brown hair. I flipped through my work shirts and grabbed my name tag off of my desk.

I ran downstairs and headed towards the kitchen. Melinda slid a plate with a roast beef sandwich and some potato chips. I ditched the chips and grabbed my sandwich. I thanked her and ran out the door. I hopped in my car and started towards Campy's Diner.

When I arrived, I saw Gwen and she had a malicious smirk on her face. She stared at me and I ignored her gesture to come to her. As I blew her off, she came running over to me. Gwen grabbed my shoulders and started kissing me. Then I saw Hannah, Gwen's little pawn, forced Cher into the diner and pointed her to Gwen, mouth raping me. The look of shock on her face, compelled me to push, with force, Gwen away and started running after Cher.

"Cher! Cher wait! It wasn't what it looked liked!" I screamed.

"Oh yeah, then what were you doing with her, Michael." Cher pushed me away as I attempted to hug her.

Gwen came running out, Hannah in follow.

"Babe," she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, stroking her hand down my thigh, "want to leave here and you and I go somewhere else. Somewhere private."

"God Gwen, your such a slut." I broke away from her grip and went running after Cher with tears prickling down my face.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HELLO MY DEAR READERS

Sorry for the late update. I've had writers block and I've been working on my other book, Loving Dean Zephlin: the Country Boy. Please follow and comment on this book, chapter, or my other book and/or chapters.