Chapter 9: Emergencies and Connecting the Dots

POV: MICHAEL

Cher's eyes fluttered closed and she fell backwards. I extended my arm and caught her in the knick of time. 6 doctors and 2 nurses came running to her aid.

"Get her to a room, NOW!" a doctor screamed. The nurses and doctors and myself picked her up and carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. They got her hooked up to the IV.

*

When my princess awakened, she had look of confusion on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She reached out and intertwined her hand with mine. Tears watered up her eyes and she started sobbing.

"I-I'm just so scared. First, your in an accident and medically induced into a coma. Then, I'm kidnapped. What is going on Michael? Who did you or I or we provoke? Do you remember ANYTHING? Anything at all."

"Actually, I do. When I came to the four-way, I saw some headlights turn on and started speeding towards my car," I said.

"Do you remember what kind of vehicle it was or the license plate?" my mother asked. I shook my head.

"But, the head lights were higher off the ground and judging by the annihilation of my car, so I'm guessing it was a truck."

"I'll tell the FBI chief," my dad said. I engulfed Cher in a hug.

"Hey," she said, "you need to go home. You look tired,"

"I don't I'm not tir-" She cut me off.

"Go, I'll be fine."

*

My alarm clock rung in my ear. I slowly got up and headed for my shower. When I entered my bathroom, something was scrawled in red on my mirror:
"You both are mine,"

Then, from behind me, I heard a voice,
"You should have let her DIE!" And, a cloth with chloroform was on my face and my eyes dropped shut.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DUN-DUN-DUUUN!!!

HELLO MY DEAR READERS

Michael is in TROUBLE!!! Is he going to die or live? Who is trying to kill them? Who is the main target, Michael or Cher? You'll just HAVE TO WAIT TILL CHAPTER 10!! FOLLOW lexieshoup SHE IS KILLING ME!!!!!

XOXO,
Delilah 😘

BTW: THE PIC IS MICHAEL'S HOUSE