Epilouge

Smoothing out the ruffles in my dress, I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in."

My dad came in with his eyes covered.

"Is it safe?"

"Yeah, dad, I'm dressed." He removed his hand and looked at me from head to toe.

"I can't believe that my 21-year-old daughter is getting married." He came over and straighten my vail. He put a necklace around me and whispered in my ear, "Your mother wore this on her wedding day and she wanted you too as well."

The necklace had a heart lined in pearls and it had one huge diamond on it. It was like the Heart of the Ocean but a clear diamond and bigger. The church bell rang.

"Well, it's time," I said, "And, I'll be 22 in 3 weeks."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I wrapped my arm around my father's as the doors opened and "The Wedding March" played. I saw Michael, all dressed to the nines. He looked nicer than he did the night he proposed to me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

At, the end of my vows, the preacher asked me,

"Cher Carson, do you take Michael Anderson to love and cherish all your days? In sickness and in health? In weakness and in strength? For rich or for poor?"

"I do."

"And, Michael Anderson, do you take Cher Carson to love and cherish all your days? In sickness and in health? In weakness and in strength? For rich or for poor?"

"I do."

"Well, then by the power vested in me and in the Holy God above us, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Michael, you may kiss the bride."

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me sweeter then he ever done before.

'Our story is only beginning.' I thought.

THE END!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well, my first book is DONE!!!!! YAY!!! Can I get a WHAT-WHAT?!!!! I will be entering this into The Watty's 2015 Awards in the New Adult Romance Category so, PLEASE VOTE!!! I would be so grateful! Thank you!

XOXO,
Cher Delilah 😘