12

I decided I was going to go to the hellhole I mean school. I got up out of Beau's bed and went into the shower.

When I got out I put on a sapphire spaghetti strapped tank top and a pair of light blue skinny jeans with a pair of sandals.

I got my bag and went outside. I walked because it was nice outside. Plus, Jai was walking behind me and I needed to get away from him.

Speaking of Jai, he has been really happy lately. So happy, he's been saying hi to everyone. Seriously. Luke had to search his room for drugs.

I walked into school and immediately got laughed at. I approached my locker and it had sticky notes on it.

"Kill yourself already!" One read.

Another said, "Stop fucking guys. You'll never get a boyfriend." I peeled them off and threw the on the ground.

Milly walked up to me and laughed.

"Seriously. Just kill yourself. You've got nothing to live for." She giggled. "And by the way. Me and Jai. Are a thing."

"First of all it's Jai and I. Second." I turned towards Jai who half smiled at me. "Oh my god." My smile turned into a disgusted face. I ran over to him.

I pushed him against the lockers.

"How could you? This is just to get me jealous isn't it? You know, you were right. I shouldn't have moved back here in the first place. Who knew you'd grow up to be a real prick." I said.

"It's not to get you jealous. It's because..." He mumbled the rest.

"What was that?" I said.

"I said it's because she's..." He mumbled again.

"Tell me!"

"She's pregnant!" Jai screamed. I released my grip. I fell to my knees as Jai and Milly walked to class. She looked back at me, smiled, and pegged me off.

I started to cry. Hard. I cried harder and harder and harder. I was having a mental breakdown in the middle of the hallway. I had a pounding headache and my vision got blurry. Teachers ran over and I faintly saw the nurse.

Then I blacked out.