22 (day two)

I walked down the street to the café to get some coffee. I sat down as Justin walked in.

"Hey why did you run away the other day?" He said walking up to me.

"Justin back the fuck off. I have a boyfriend in Australia." I lied.

"You do? Text him to fly here. I want to meet him."

"I-I can't."

"Exactly. He doesn't exist." He sat down next to me and forced me to kiss him.

"Fuck off! I have a boyfriend. His name is." I hesitated. "Luke!" I said. I liked him. A lot.

"Yeah ok." He said, making me snog him again.

"Stop! I need to practice anyway. For softball. Opening day is in 2 days." I said, running out to my apartment.

I grabbed my equipment and headed outside. I imagined Milly was standing in front of me, and I pitched the ball.

"It's not the same!" I said. I sat down and started to cry.

"Jai." I sobbed. "Jaaaaaaaiii!"

|Jai's POV|

I sat in my room. I missed Cassie so much and I just wanted to see her.

That's when it hit me.

Opening day is in two days in America. I will pack tomorrow, get on a flight tomorrow night, and arrive on opening day to surprise her.

"Cassie. Don't worry. I'm coming for you." I whispered, looking out my bedroom window, and letting a tear fall from my eye and run down my cheek.

"I'm coming."