14

I was brainstorming all day and night. I was trying my best to make my plan work out.

Milly was throwing a party. She invited the whole school, so I decided I would go to annoy her and crash it.

I got dressed in a strapless tight red sparkly dress with red felt heels. They had little bows on the top.

I walked into the house with Beau. Beau didn't grab my hand or do anything with me, which made me feel like he didn't want me to be his girlfriend. I never said anything though.

We walked in and Beau immediately went off with his friends, leaving me alone. I went to grab a drink. Luckily, there was no alcohol.

I got a punch and decided I would go look for Beau. I looked about 10 different places where he might be.

Then, I ran into someone.

"Sorry!" I said, realising I spilt punch all over this person. I looked up to see no other than Jai.

"Hey have you seen Milly?" He asked me, paying no attention to his now stained shirt.

"No have you seen Beau?"

"No. Let's go look for them." He said grabbing my wrist. I flinched and he noticed.

"Cassie did you cut again?" He asked. I looked down.

"Yes." I squeaked.

"Cassie please stop." He pleaded. I nodded and he moved his hand to my hand.

"Jai?"

"Yeah?"

"What happened to the old Jai?"

"Cassie can we talk about this late-. Milly?"

"Beau?"