𝟻. ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇs

Esperanza groans as she moves around the bed breathing heavily in bed

_Dream_

"May I have this dance?" A young boy asked his hand out for a young Esperanza to take, the older Esperanza watched from afar surprise but she could see her young self looking at the boy with a blush as they danced together.

What she found strange is that the boys face was blurry the only thing she could see is his dark skin

What she found strange is that the boys face was blurry the only thing she could see is his dark skin. She couldn't hear what they were talking about. Suddenly, the scene changes into a forest where they were in a field of flowers and this time she could hear them.

Young Esperanza was making flowers with magic as the mystery boy was laying on her lap talking.

"I was wondering if you could fix this?" The boy asked taking out a pink cape that had a big claw mark on it. "What did you do this time?" Young Esperanza asked looking at him with eyebrow raised making the boy look away.

"What makes you think I did something?" He asked with a scoff crossing his arms and young Esperanza giggles. "Because Alador told me he saw you chasing a beast." She said making the boy growl in anger.

"I swear when I see him he'll regret snitching on me." The boy said as he accidentally hit a flower beside him and Esperanza looks at him. "Hey! No hurting the flowers." Young Esperanza said as she brought her hand down to the crushed flowers and brings them back to life.

"Sorry." The boy said and young Esperanza nods as she takes out a needle and a thread fixing the boy's cape. "Let me try, I think I can do it this time." The boy said having his hands out for her to hand them over.

"Are you sure?" Young Esperanza asked and the boy nods making her sigh giving him the needle and thread. She watched him but shakes her head when he didn't move at all for a couple of minutes as he sighs in defeat.

"I don't think I can do it." He admitted as he gives her back the stuff and the cape making her grin at him. "See, you'll be a mess with out me." She said with a playful smile and fixed the cape for him in seconds, she shows him the well done cape to him letting him put it on.