The fix

*Harrys pov*

" Aye Dan open up will ya!" I've been knocking on the door for a good 2 minutes now when Dan finally answers. "Haaaarry long time no see mate!" I've missed Dan it's a been a good while since I've seen him, I pull him into a hug and then walk inside. I look around and see the familiar faces staring back at me then going back to their business. I'm known here as the meanest and wealthiest person ever, oh the irony. " So Harry what are you doing down here?" Dan asks. " Well Dan I need my fix, its time again and it can't be late I've got a business to run and I'm tired of the shit Jack has been pulling, I know he's your brother but come on man... it's go big or go home and you know that I'm not one to mess around, so if he doesn't make it on time he'll end up just like Tho-" a cracking sound breaks me from my rant, I turn around to see Louis half way through a window and his face going as pale as a ghost. "Holy shit" Dan reaches for his gun as I yell "Don't shoot!" I run over to him and drag him over to me and he looks like he's going to shit his pants, I chuckle at his horrified expression. " I know this chump I'll take him out back and deal with him." With that I drag Louis out the door and out back into the street. "Louis what the hell is wrong with you! Were you following me? What happened to being a fag, eh?" Louis stares up to me in pure shock mouth wide open, his pink thin lips look like swollen, he's been biting at them, my frown slightly turns into a pout, that's my job. He finally speaks "H-Harry please don't hurt me.. I didn't mean to do anything wrong, I just saw you go in there and I got worried a-about you." I try not to show my fond when he says that "Louis I would never hurt you even though you can be an ass sometimes, but for fuck sake don't you know about privacy? Don't follow me again or you'll get yourself hurt now beat it!" I can't show him any mercy, I can't have him getting hurt or worse.. He looks at me in shock before he slowly walks away and goes into a tattoo parlor by the entrance of the alley. I walk towards my car and once I get in I pull out my phone and text Dan 'Have it ready by Thursday and make sure Jack doesn't fuck it up again.' As it says delivered I peel out of the lot and head on home, right as I'm fixing to turn on the road I see 2 heads watching me from that tattoo shop Louis went into.
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
I KNOW ITS BEEN YEARS GUYS AND I APOLOGIZE I HOPE THIS IS GOOD I FEEL LIKE ITS SHIT BUT SCHOOLS ALMOST OVER SO YAY
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!