The virgin

Harry's p.o.v
"Harry I n-need to t-touch you." as soon as the world left his mouth I'm pretty sure I could've died.I dropped his hands and they immediately went to my messy hair and his small adorable legs wrapped around my waist.
"Mmm Lou how about we forget about that note and just move on?" I say as I leave a trail I kisses down his jaw.
"In your dreams styles I'm never losing that." I don't know if that's good or bad but either way it gave me butterflies.I kissed right under his ear and a soft moan escaped his lips and it went straight to my groin.I gently sucked on the spot and then blew my hot breath on it and he became a panting and moaning mess. "H-how do you e-even now how to be this s-sexual?" did he really just ask me that? I can't believe him. well everybody does know me as that innocent nerd who has no friends,but actually I'm not that innocent I honestly have one friend and that's Liam,but I'm a horny teenager who is gay and has too much free time on there hands with a computer,what else am I supposed to do?
"I'm not as innocent as I look tommo." I pulled back now looking at him in his gorgeous ocean blue eyes, were still against the wall and he's still wrapped around my body but I'm not complaining.
"Are you trying to say you watch p-porn?" "maybe I do maybe I don't." as soon as I finish my sentence I set him down on the ground but I don't let him go. I turn him around so his back is facing me and push him against the wall.
'H-Harry what a-are you doing?"
I get right on his back so my hard-on is now on his giant arse. God how I love that arse. "OOh tommo you don't know what you got your self into." I grind against him and he squirms under my touch. "are you ok, I'm sorry am I hurting I really didn't mean to Lou I'm so sorry." "h-Harry that felt s-so good d-don't stop." I put my hands on his hips but I still feel like I hurt him. now it makes sense LOUIS IS A VIRGIN!