I know his secret

Sorry for not updating I didn't think anybody would actually read this!!! thanks for reading and sorry if it sucks.. ..............................................................................Harry's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, today was my first day of school as being a senior. I hated school but loved school, I got bullied by the one and only Louis Tomlinson,but that wasn't to bad because he was just pure sex that could walk.He was the footie captain, the guy who got around with every girl,and he was just beautiful. I wish I could just hold him and then fuck his brains out.Yeah, I'm one of those hormonal nerds who need to be touched. I think I'm obsessed with Louis cause he's just perfect. "HARRY ARE YOU READY YET!" "YEAH I WILL BE RIGHT DOWN!" Gosh moms are annoying.

After I got ready I couldn't think of anything but Louis, I remember when I used to send him love letters.Man I'm a creep. "honey are you ready to go cause liam is already outside?" "yah sorry mom I'm just a little nervous for being a senior." "it's ok love, you'll be fine now go before your late!" I rushed out the door and into Liam's car. "Ready for school?" what kind of question is that who is ever ready for school?

"I guess, I'm actually a little nervous." I'm hella nervous I'm terrified to see Louis what if my hair is messed up or he thinks I stink. wait! Why should i care he's my bully? I need help.

"Earth to Harry I have been like asking you the same question for like five minutes and you never answered."

"Oh,sorry whats the question?"

"Do you still obsess over Louis Tomlinson?"

"What how did you know that! I mean why would I like him he's my bully?" I just totally blew my cover.

We pulled into the parking lot of the school and before Liam could answer I jumped out of the car and ran inside that was so embarrassing.

Louis p.o.v

There he is that one nerd that makes me weak in the knees as he just almost sprints through the front doors of school he's just so perfect. those precious curls

And the dimples. he just drives me insane.

"Hey Tommo ready to go to practice?" "not yet niall I have something to do first." I said smirking and walking over to Harry at his locker.

"Well,well,well what do you got here?" I asked him taking a piece of paper in hands that looked like a note. "No please don't read that please!" he begged. I looked at him I almost gave it back because his puppy eyes were driving me insane. "I would never curly, I will give it back in geometry so I can show everybody the note your mommy gave you.

Harry's p.o.v

That was not a note from my mom it was from me to Louis! I can't believe that just happened. I watched Louis go to the bathroom. I finished at my locker and then ran in there after him. he thinks I don't know but I know his little secret I know a gay boy when I see one and this boy is gay. but that's not a problem now is it.

"Louis please give it back!" I have no idea which stall he's in and I'm freakin out.

"So Harry has a crush on me? you have a crush on me?" he came out of the stall pointing at himself with a smug smirk on his face. As soon as he came out I pushed him against the wall and grabbed both of his hands and pushed them up with one of mine. "H-Harry what are y-you doing?" "Oh louis I know you like me" I whispered nibbling on his ear lobe "I know how you stare at me when you think I don't notice." I started to kiss along his jaw and he tilted his head back to give me more access. "Harry y-you need t-to stop I have practice!" "you know you don't want me to stop lou." now I'm grinding my hips on him and I hear him let out a soft moan. "Harry I n-need to touch y-you."