Cook's Birthday

I was sitting in a tavern because we were going to celebrate Cook's birthday. It was decorated just for him too. But no one was here but soon Freddie, Cook, and JJ walked in including Cook and to nobody's surprise he was drunk.

"Drunk Already?" I said hugging Freddie who took his seat next to me.

"Only Cook" he said squeezing me.

After a while Effy, Pandora, Emily, and Katie walked in.

"Let's go Mental!!!!" Cook yelled drinking form a cup of beer at a faster speed than he actually could so the rest of it splashed all over the floor and on his clothes before cook disappeared but came back with a tray full of shots but ended up drinking about six continuously. Causing everyone to exchange looks.

"want to see a trick?" JJ asked grabbing a pint of water and put a rag over it and once he released it there was a fish in it. So Cook being Cook grabbed it from JJ's hand and drunk the water and the fish causing there to be an even more awkward atmosphere thank there already was.

"I've made a Cake"Emily broke the silence putting it on the table but Cook grabbed it and devoured it at the quickest speed he could so then the girls began calling his party shit which caused Cook to walk outside and Freddie soon followed him when his phone rang.

"we're going to a party" Cook ran in and back out so we followed him to the dock the but a body guard stopped us. And Cook began trying to bargain our way in but it failed so he began threatening him until Freddie's sister came outside.

"Unless you got drugs Freddie you and your friends can fuck off" She said so Cook pulled out some drugs and Karen's friend allowed us in. From the moment we entered Cook began taking drinks from the bar.

"Who wants narcotics?" Cook asked once we got in and everyone began saying "me" and when Pandora said it, it surprised us and we all turned to her.

"I decided I like drugs" She said. So we went to a backroom where Karen, Cook, and Karen's friend began sniffing it before they handed it to Pandora who swallowed it.

"you're not supposed to eat it it goes up your nose" Karen's friend said

"My mouth is numb" Pandora complained. So instead of watching I left into the Party room with JJ and saw Freddie at the bar drinking.

After a while of standing with Freddie, JJ, and I Cook stepped on stage, took the mic, and began singing on stage once he stepped off and kissed the bride to be's hand and her father gave cook a you are dead look so while Cook was singing on a chair the bride's father kicked it over and hit Cook with a beer bottle before he took him away. So Freddie ended up having to look for him. And soon Cook fell onto the food table and those in the Green Jumpsuits began talking Crap to the Bride's father and soon a fight broke out so we all ran out dodging the flying food.

"Cool party" Effy said once we stopped to catch out breaths.

"Why would you do all this?" Freddie questioned Cook out of anger

"To get laid. I have to try in order to succeed." Cook smiled checking Effy out.

"Anyone want to get laid?" Cook asked lighting his cigarette and we all rejected his offer.

"Looks like it's just me and you" Cook said leaning up against Effy and she also rejected him and took everyone with her leaving me behind.

"Well let's go somewhere we're guaranteed getting laid" Cook said turning to JJ and Freddie.

"i'm tired of looking after you" Freddie said grabbing my hand and we left to his house.

_______

Okay, so Ellie's style is going to change a lot due to the fact she's confused about life.