I love you Maxxie Oliver.

I was currently at a party that everyone had been talking about at school, It was in the middle of the woods. There were lasers, glow sticks, and people dancing everywhere. I ended up found Chris, Anwar, and Maxxie on the dance floor so I danced with Chris and made sure I made eye contact with maxxie while I did.

"Tony" I hear maxxie yell making me stop and then I turned to tony who ran out of the room so I went to go find Tony because he worried me since he didn't know anyone because of his memory loss.  I walked around the woods looking for him and heard people running around so I assumed Tony would be one of them so I followed the noise and saw Maxxie on the floor with a guy on top of him kissing him.

"You can't just treat me like shit and just" Maxxie stuttered after pushing the guy away.  I couldn't manage to fine the energy to stop watching because it hurt to see what I was seeing even though we weren't together. I felt a bug on my shirt which caused me to scream which caused Maxxie and his mystery guy's attention which caused Maxxie to push the guy off him but I still couldn't move despite the fact that I wanted to be anywhere but right there at the moment. Maxxie was getting up and walking towards me but when he was near me I managed to get the strength to run so I ran until I got tired but I never noticed that Maxxie was running after me until he got to where I was standing.

"Ellie" He said approaching me holding his hand out for meet reach.

"Don't touch me" I screamed taking a step back, slapping his hand away .

"Ellie i'm sorry for pushing you away these past months, i'm sorry for the horrible stuff i've said to you, i'm sorry for what I did with Tony" He apologized standing where he was

"Do you want to be with a guy?" I asked 

"why would you say that?" He questioned

"Because lately you've been making a big deal about everyone knowing that you also like guys and you don't even want to be with me. So what is it Maxxie because it has to be one of those two" I said "I'm going to leave Maxxie and this time I don't want you to follow me. Can you do that for me?" I added walking off

"Of course it that's what you want " I heard him mumble.

I walked around the woods looking for the trail that lead the way out and I bumped into Chris.

"Hey Ellie" He said

"Hey" I replied

"Know of any good after parties?" He asked

"We can party back at my home." I suggested

"How long has it been since you've gotten yourself laid?" He laughed

"A while. Why?" I asked

"I can tell. Considering that's the best pick up line you have." he smirked

"So are you willing to accept my offer?" I asked

"Let's go" He said so we walked to my house and when we got there the help were barely leaving and they gave me a disappointing look.

Once we got in the house we locked the front door and Chris started kissing my neck causing me moan.

"hold on" I said to him going into the kitchen to get a bottle of alcohol and took it into my room where Chris was waiting.

"what's that for?" He asked

"If i'm going to go through with this i've got to be drunk" I said taking a couple chuggs from the bottle.

"I don't know if I should feel offended by that but whatever" He said putting his hands on my face and started making out with me and then his hands moved down and then he laid me on my back gently and started kissing my neck and then unzipped my strapless dress before he slid it down. And continued placing kisses on me. So I unzipped his pants, slid them off of him, and struggled to unbutton his shirt while kissing him.

"Are you on the pill?" Chis asked after he stopped kissing me.

"Yeah" I replied before we began making out again. And then he entered me and began thrusting into me making me moan and after a while his trusts starting slowing down until I came but he didn't stop trusting into me until he came. Afterwards,  he laid down next to me and immediately fell asleep. So I grabbed the bottle from my night stand and finished the rest of what was left before I grabbed my phone and contemplated calling maxxie and after I while I gave in and dialed him but it went to voicemail.

"I don't know if i'm saying this because i'm drunk or if I mean it but I love you Maxxie Oliver and only you" I said hanging up and falling asleep next to Chris.