After Pt.2

Rich and I were currently sitting in the living room of his flat. It was actually nicely decorated which I didn't expect considering his lifestyle.

"Spliff?" Rich said as he reached into his pocket to pull out a joint before lighting it.

"I don't think I should it's been a while since i've smoked," I declined

"How long?" He asked before he took a hit

"So long  that I can't remember"

"I understand you have responsibilities and all that stuff"

"You only live once. I'll take a hit" I said to Rich so he handed the blunt and I took a hit before a cough took over me

"Oh. My. God.This. Is. Embarrassing." I said in between coughs causing Rich to burst out laughing. 

He laughed for a long time, long after I stopped, but hearing him laugh felt quite satisfying and  at that moment if I had to choose to hear just one sound for the rest of my life I would never want him to stop laughing. I don't know what took over me, but it caused me to jump onto him and I kissed him and to my surprise, he kissed me back little by little our kissed began getting filled with more passion than the next  until we both realized was going to happen next so we  pulled away from the last kiss leaving space between our faces.

"I'm sorry I have no idea why I did that" I apologized.

"Don't worry, I won't force you into doing anything you don't want to do" He smiled

"I want to but I wasn't sure if you wanted to do this" I explained which caused him to smile.

"You're nervous and it's cute" He smirked before grabbing my face and slammed his lips onto mines causing me  to lay bacon the couch with him following while on top of me. Then I unbuttoned his pants while he tried to pull my skirt down without breaking our kiss. After getting rid of each others shirt we broke our make out session where he finally aligned himself with my entrance and I slowly felt himself enter me before he began thrusting into me faster each time causing me to let out moans.

"i'm about to come" I whimpered

"hold on for a while so we can come together" Rich whispered in between breaths before his thrusts became sloppier and we both came before he collapsed next to me on the couch.

"That was amazing" I smirked at him in between breaths.

"Have you thought about the whole marriage idea" Rich asked

" I do fancy you so I figure maybe we could start on planning the wedding and if we still both want it by the end of the planning process, then we could go through with it" I replied.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Two in the morning. Why?" Rich asked, causing me to jump off of the couch.

"I've got to get home Mason has daycare tomorrow and I have to take him" I explained getting dressed 

"Your father could take him and you could spend the night" Rich offered

"Mason's going to wake up and wonder where I am, I can't stay I have to be responsible" I said, getting my purse before making my way to the door.

"When will I see you again?" Richie asked, walking up to me while I tried figuring out how to unlock the door.

"Soon just call me" I smiled at him, causing him to smile back before turning one of his locks and kissing me on my forehead before turning the knob to open the door.

"I'll see you" He said before I rushed out of the building.