Were friends aren't we

Everyone has been worried about the builder no one's seen him for 4 days though I haven't tried to really look for him myself. He's normally just off doing some building project but it has started to worry me a bit, builder would leave to gather materials or just taking a break from working but I haven't seen him around anywhere.

I don't usually look for builder I decided to this time I just wanted to make sure he was ok. I knew some secret places he built things  I know of them cause I'm with him when he builds them so I checked those areas. One of the places was the hammer hoods old house builder had fixed up the house then made a storage area to store his statues in the same area but he build it like a museum it was a cool area, no one ever goes there so I like to go there to just be alone and admire all the things there. When I got there I looked inside of the house to no surprise he wasn't there. I then headed to the museum I could tell some things were moved around so builder had been there but he wasn't there now I left the area not very disappointed, that was the first place I looked it wasn't very likely he'd be there anyway.

I decided to go the beach or more  precisely one of them I'll check each one by one the first one I headed to was where builder woke up after there shipwreck I remember seeing all those bodies washing up shore I had pulled all of them onto land as best I could and checked if any of them where alive. I remember pulling builder out to not that I knew him at the time I had checked to see if he was alive but I guess I wasn't very good at it I thought all of them had died but to my surprise 2 of them had survived builder and lulu and after that everything just happened

He wasn't at that beach so I headed to the next one where me and the builder first met and once again he wasn't there so I headed to the next one where our little party platform and house were I walked over to the house not a single change to it the same straw beds jagged walls and cold stone floor I laugh at the sight. Builder was only a apprentice back then no wonder the place was so crappy, I look at the stretched out beach this part being much longer then the other two. I walk along the bay thinking about when me and builder were scouring across it to complete Lulu's demands.

I don't know how he could stand her then she kept barking orders at him like he was her slave she isn't as annoying now but if she was I probably would've thrown her in the ocean by now. Back then I never thought we would become friends i mean I remember saying to lulu after she called us partners "me and this  weakling no way" (I know this is not the real line but I can't remember It exactly if I do I'll change it later) But then here we are,

I reach the end of the beach leading right into a small cave as I walk in I remember when me and builder fought those rats not that it was a very special battle it's where we had developed out high five the thought makes me smile. I stop when I spot builder curled up by one of the rocks I hurry to sit beside him. As I do I ask if he's alright slightly pushing him he lifts his head and looks at me "hi malroth what are you doing here" he says with a yawn "I'm the one who should be asking that no one's seen you for 4 days and when I find you your curled up in a dark cave" I say pulling him to his feet "I was building something and fell asleep that's all there is to it" builder says smiling at me "if your tired you should go to a actual bed you idiot" I say to him "but there so far awayyy" he says dramatically "what where you building anyway I didn't see any difference" I say walking out of the cave taking builder with me "hehe it's a secret" he says with a smirk on.

I take him to the room lulu made him build "if your tired than you can sleep in here" I say walking inside with builder behind "finee what about you" he says "I'll stay here so you don't go off building" I say with a mocking smirk "wow I'm hurt you don't trust me" he says pretending to cry I laugh "I trust you, you know that but you need to sleep you don't sleep enough" he looks at me and smiles "so your my mother now" i looked at him "nope I'm just looking out for you, were friends aren't we" builder smiles "obviously" he says laying down on the bed