your unbelievable (1st part)

(this story takes place after the initial game and contains spoilers)

Me and builder are spending some time in Moonbrooke. Neither of us like going to moonbrooke much there were a lot of painful memories there though he said he wanted to check up on the King and other residents. He also wanted to build the castle up more with the things he's learnt on the Isle of awakening.

I didn't really wanna go but I'm not gonna let him go with out me so I came along. When we reach Moonbrooke I look at the marble tunnel nostalgia hitting me in the face when I do. It wasn't long ago that we fought here but it feels like years ago. My thoughts were interrupted hearing builder yell at me "come on were here" "yeah yeah I'm coming" I say hopping off the front of brownbeard's boat

Me and builder head up the path to the back wall of Moonbrooke it was in tatters when me and builder first came here but builder had spent a long time fixing each wall

(Ok so I've played the game twice in my first I barely did anymore then I needed to but in my second I fixed the wall added a second story and a roof to the castle)

As we walk into the castle some of the residents run up "builder your back we need your help" a soldier calls out the others say similar things, after a while it annoys me so I yell over everyone "ok let us check in with the King ok" builder looks at me worry on his face most likely worried about what might have happened. We head straight to the throne room to see the king as we get in he looks happy to see us "oh thank goddess your here builder" he says getting off his throne. "What happened" builder says as calmly as he can "do not worry it's not as bad but recently there have been a group of monsters who are trying to destroy the castle. the soldiers are not strong enough to get rid of them" the king says "well I guess we'll do our best to get rid of them" he says I see his eyes looking my way "yeah I'll help" I say not looking towards the king "it's nice to see you two together again" the king says looking at us both "come on let's get rid of these monsters" I say grabbing builders arm and taking him to the front of the castle.

"Hey Malroth let go" builder says as we get to the gate "sorry Its just a bit uncomfortable being here" I say letting go "you didn't have to come" he says looking at me "as if we don't know what these monsters are you sure you would have been fine without me" I say laughing "depends I probably could have defeated them but most likely I'll need a lot of medicinal herbs" he replies with the same laughter.

"So you still can't forgive the king and the people here" he says searching for his sword "I forgive them it was mostly Warwick but it's a little hard to you know" I say turning towards him "yeah I get it can't really blame you but it was a also my fault in a way" builder says grabbing his sword then Turing towards me "I'd love to deny that but we both know it's true you did everything anyone wants you to but I know you had no intention of putting me in that cell" I say smiling at him

(So Ill put This story into multiple parts sorry)