The headquaters

"So traveler! Let's go to the knights of favonius headquarters! We need to reward you for your work!"

Aether signals me to follow him. He really doesn't talk much, does he? And, more importantly, why isn't paimon talking? That is kind of sus. I don't know if I want to fix or no, personally its more peaceful this way.

"I didn't do anything, Aether. It will be quite greedy of me to take the reward as well. I'll explore Monstadt till then!"  I cannot follow him. I have to figure out how to get rid of 'her' and seek someone who might help. 

"I see." He says. 

"Freida, do you mind giving y/n a tour of Monstadt?" 

"It won't be a problem Amber."

"Thank you so much!"

And just like that, they disappear. 

I have absolutely no idea on what to do now, but since I met with the unknown god, Venti probably knows what I have to do! Well, not probably, but he's my only hope right now. Besides, he was the one channeling the Anemo energy to lift Aether up in the air, so he's got to be outside. But again, it will be extremely suspicious if he's outside, performing. And when he's not performing, there is only one place he's at. 

Angel's share. 

"Say, your name is Freida right?"

"Mhm."

"I heard that Monstadt is famous for its taverns. I'd like to visit one of them please." 

"Alright, y/n. The most popular one here is angel's share. Can I take you there?" 

"Yes, thank you."

And so, she takes me to the tavern owned by Diluc Ragnvindir. 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I enter angel's share, and sure enough, Venti's there. 

"Thank you so much Freida, I think I want to enjoy the tavern for now. I'll go back later to the giant statue of.."

Right, I shouldn't know who he is. 

"Barbatos. He's the god of this nation, and as an ode to him, the old Monstadt aristocrats built a statue of him."

"I see! Thank you so much for telling me!"

"Its my honor." With that, she leaves. 

Venti is sitting alone, in a secluded corner. I approach him. 

"Hello Venti, or should I say, Barbatos."