'Oh, its just a nightmare'

A/N: This novel will consist of mentions of emotional and sexual abuse. I want this fanfiction to symbolize slowly healing from trauma and it will also be a reason for y/n's sort of manipulative personality. If you have been through or going through this, PLEASE know that there are people caring for you. You WILL get away from your situation like y/n did, albeit in a different way. JUST HAVE HOPE. 

Mommy is ignoring me again, brother did get a better score after all. I just lost to him once and mama is ignoring me! Is this how he felt when he was ignored... Well I DONT CARE. I WANT MAMA'S LOVE. 

I chase after mother dearest, as I call out 'Mama'. 

After some time, she turns back. I did it! I'll just have to convince her that this is bad and that she should talk to both of us!

Wait, mama looks angry. 

"You brat! Stop annoying me! You lost to your brother right? GET LOST THEN! THIS HOUSE HAS NO PLACE FOR LOSERS."

"But ma, I made a mistake, I promise i'll never make it again :("

"BITCH, YOU SHOULD BE GREATFUL THAT I GOT YOU AWAY FROM THAT MAN, AND RAISED YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE HIS CHILDREN. OR DO YOU WANT ME TO GO GIVE YOU TO HIM? BE GREATFUL THAT I GOT YOU A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD."

"Who said I wanted to be raised by you?" I say.  I never said this in real life- wait, what real life?

"Y-YOU!" Mother slapped me. "You don't want to be raised by me right? Then why am I wasting my money and time on you?"  SHe smiles and drags me out of the house by the collar of my shirt.

I start crying. 

"MOM I AM SORRY I'LL NEVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN I PROMISE I AM SORRY MOTHER PLEA-"

"SHUT UP!" 

"MOM THIS HURTS PLEASE"

She drags me out of the house into the cold, raining porch of our house. 

"Stay here you insolent kid! This'll teach you a lesson!"

She locks the door. 

About an hour or so passes, I don't know, this moment feels like an eternity! What should I do? I should've never said that... I keep banging the door but then a car stops on our driveaway. 

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" 

It's one of mom's guests, Mr Harrison! He is very nice! 

I look at his face, but its turning into a demon's? 

I remember what happened that day.

I wake up. 

Whe- right. I died and got isekaid here. I was utterly useless. Mom spent so much money on me and I just died. After I do my job here, I will go back to Earth, and make mom's money worth it.