The first challenge

I barely got any sleep last night. The reason? nightmares. I never dreamt on Earth, but now here... Its worse then ever. 

"Good morning Y/n! Did you sleep well?" Paimon greets me. 

"Yes I did, thank you Paimon" I give her a smile. "What about you and Aether, did you both get a nice sleep?"

"Yes! Paimon loved her dream tonight!" And she starts rambling about her dream. At least someone got a good sleep. Meanwhile, Aether simply nods. 

"Well! Paimon thinks we should go to Monstadt now! Since Aether's sister is missing, the bards of Monstadt might have heard something. And we might get clues on Y/n and her memories here, since Monstadt is the nation of the wind!" 

The dialogue is a little different... could it be because of my presence? I have already changed the plot, I have to fix it back. 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The standard plot surprisingly happens, Aether gets the Anemo powers, we see Venti, all that stuff. Now, we are in Monstadt. 

"So, y/n! You have amnesia?" Amber asks. 

"Yes. I have no idea where my memories went but..." 

"Well, I am already going to put missing person posters for Aether! I'll try to find information on you... Since you were found in Monstadt you could be a Monstader, I'll ask Jean to see if there are any records of you!" 

I smile. But this time, its a genuine one. Amber my child, I wish I could adopt you!

I have her at C6 on Earth. She was my second main after Razor, and I love using her. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I MET HER IN REAL LIFE!

Then standard dialogue happens, and Amber gives us the wind glider. i don't need it, I can actually fly. Its quite weird, but it is one of the advantages of being isekaid. Still, I want to appear 'normal', albeit I am quite sure that Aether and Paimon are already aware that I am not. Or, they are just extremely dense.

Dvalin attacks the city, and for the first time, I feel scared in this world. I am aware that nothing will happen to me, but experiencing this first hand is quite scary. 

Aether gets sucked in the tornado as I watch. Its the standard plot, my eyes should show some shock, or else I might be suspected for involvement with stormterror. I am quite suspicious after all. So, I simply think of the moment I found out that I was getting transmigrated, this time, allowing my face to show my emotions. 

"Aether!" I shout. 

Aether attacks Dvalin. 

Dvalin flies away. 

Aether lands down.

Nothing much different, that is quite good. 

Kaeya appears. But- oh? who is that? A girl with blue hair and blue eyes. She must be one of the interfering characters. 

"You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon... Are you a new ally, or a new storm?" 

Ah. Kaeya. He is a two faced bitch who made me simp for him. How dare he. 

"Now, Cavalry Captain. That is a rather rude way of greeting guests."

"You are quite right, Miss Lawrence, however I believe that you are my secretary. So you don't get to dictate what I do, do you?" He gave her a painful smile. 

These people are barely tolerating each other, yet I know that they are the ship. Its a shame for her, she seems to be quite nice. Still, I'd have to maintain my distance from her.