UP 12

Jimin watched as Jungkook's about to kiss his lips, stopping him by covering his mouth

"No, Jungkook... You do that if you love someone" Jimin says, sighing.

"I do love you though, Jiminie" Jungkook says as he removes Jimin's hand away from his lips.
"Jungkook, no like that... How do you see me anyways? A friend or a lover?" Jimin asks, biting his bottom lip.

"A lover" Jungkook says, his voice sounding different. Jimin gulps as he felt Jungkook grind a little.
"Jungkook...?" He says and is startled as the other grabbed his neck and pulled him into a...

"Jiminie!" Jimin is startled awake, opening his eyes to be with Jungkook. He looks around, frowning. He's in his room and Jungkook's beside him, smiling. It was a dream. He sighs in relief and looked at Jungkook again.

"Why did you wake me up, Jungkook ah?" Jimin asks, smiling.
"Jinnie and three men are here... I don't know them? It's not Taehyungie" Jungkook says. Jimin frowns and got off of bed.

Jungkook follows him and they walked out of the room. They walked down the stairs and is met with Jin, who's smiling at him awkwardly. There he's also met with Yoongi and Namjoon, along with Hoseok, standing there.

Namjoon and Hoseok smiles at him but then it fell as soon as they saw someone beside him.
"Uhm... Jimin?" Hoseok says, raising his brow. Jimin turns around and is met with a confused Jungkook.
"Who is he? Finally found someone? Glad you're not single anymore" Yoongi says, laughing.

"Hyung, stop... This is Jungkook... Jungkook ah, go and meet them" Jimin says and Jungkook walked to them, introducing himself. They also introduced theirselves and stared at him.
"Who are you for Jimin?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"Hyung, stop teasing the guy... He's probably just a friend" Namjoon says, chuckling.

"I'm Jiminie's boyfriend!"