UP 13

Jimin chokes on his own spit as soon as he hears that

Jimin chokes on his own spit as soon as he hears that. Where did Jungkook hear that word? How did he know that word? Does he know the meaning of that word? He's out of his trance as soon as he hears the cheering.

He coughed and looked at the three rappers are they clapped and cheered for him.
"So proud of you, Jimin" They said, smiling as they went and slapped his back.

Jungkook gasps, seeing them "hurt" Jimin. He ran to them and starts pushing them away.
"Don't hurt Jiminie!" Jungkook says, glaring at them, his purple eyes startling the three. Jimin looks up, frowning.

He wasn't hurt, it was normal for them. He then remembers Jungkook didn't know about things like this.
"Woah, woah, Jimin... Why is his eyes purple? What the fuck?" Yoongi says, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Oh, uh... " Jimin couldn't spit out anything, he didn't know what to say. He looked back at Jin and Taehyung, who's scratching their heads as they too, didn't know what to do.

"Uh, what, Jimin? His eyes are even glowing, he looks like he could hurt us if we move a muscle" Hoseok says. Jimin gulps and covers Jungkook's eyes. The other is startled, looking at Jimin as soon as the hands are removed.

"Jiminie, are you okay? Those meanies hurt you" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Uhm... Mind explaining to us? Your boyfriend's hair has turned purple and he have little antennas, we didn't even blink" Namjoon says, scratching his head.

The explanation went for almost 30 minutes as the three didn't understand them. But finally, they did as soon as Jungkook showed this projection of his "home".

"So you picked up some random ball?" Yoongi says, laughing.
"Kinda... Well, yeah, it was interesting" Jimin says, huffing.

"So, are you two really dating?"