UP 15

"Jungkook, what are you like in your planet?" Jimin asks, frowning

"Jungkook, what are you like in your planet?" Jimin asks, frowning. He just hopes Jungkook isn't a prince or something, cause that would be a something bad.
"An ordinary alien" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Do you have any alien you like there?" Jimin asks and Jungkook thinks for a moment.

"Hmm... There's one" Jungkook says and Jimin felt sad.
"But he's a mean alien" Jungkook says and this made Jimin perk up.
"I like you though, Jimin" Jungkook says and this made Jimin blush.

They laid under a tree as they stared at the moon.
"You know, I would like to be a human... I wanna be like you, Jiminie... I don't wanna go back... Why would I go back when I don't have a family there to go back to" Jungkook says and looks up at Jimin.

"Jiminie, would you like to have a family of your own too?" Jungkook asks as he hugged Jimin.
"Of course, Jungkook ah... I don't wanna be lonely my whole life" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Hmm... Me too, I want to have a family too!" Jungkook says. Jimin looks at Jungkook and they made eye contact. Jimin slowly gets closer. Jungkook closes his eyes and felt the lips connect with his.

Jungkook smiled and kissed back. After a few seconds, they pulled away. Staring at each other, they smiled.
"Wanna test?" Jimin asks and Jungkook frowns.

"Test what?" Jungkook asks and Jimin chuckles.
"If the moon agrees, if we're fit for each other... Do you want that?" Jimin asks as he sat up. Jungkook also sat up, staring at him. Jungkook smiled before nodding.

Jimin chose the perfect timing too, it was a full moon. Jungkook giggles as Jimin held his waist and looked at him with loving eyes. And they danced under the moonlight, hugging and smiling, like they're on their own world.

"I would want to spend my whole life with you... "