66.

~December 2022~

It was Mason's last match this year and last match that Sophia was planning to go to since she is two months from giving a birth not wanting to risk anything.

"hey babe" Mason said kissing his girlfriend as she walked towards him in changing room

"hey" she said smiling at him

"are you okay?" he asked looking at his girlfriend's belly and putting a hand on it

"we're okay" she smiled and then the rest of Chelsea players entered changing room letting Sophia know that she has to leave and let them get ready for match
....

It was the end of the match and Chelsea won 3:1, Mason scored one goal, assisted one, played the whole match and been one of the best, if not the best.

Time for post match interview was something that Sophia wanted to avoid knowing who is going to take an interview, Mason and Katia.

Sophia was standing on the stands behind cameras and Katia as Mason lightly smiled at her clearly not much comfortable with the situation.

Sophia was too hormonal and she couldn't handle this what caused her to walk down stands and wait down on the pitch close to them to watch the situation.

The whole interview Katia was smiling at Mason trying to impress him and acting like his pregnant girlfriend wasn't there what was going on Sophia's nerves and she explode. She walked over Mason kissing him not paying attention on cameras.

Mason was confused and surprised by Sophia's move but he kissed her back for a second before she pulled away sending Katia death look and walking away.

Next minute or so Mason had a smile on his face while Katia was clearly frustrated wanting to finish interview as soon as possible.

Sophia finally got a chance to show Katia whose Mason is and Katia didn't liked it and she definitely didn't have to like it.