I Walk A Lonley Road

JUST WANNA START WITH SAYING SORRY FOR ALL THE SPELLING ERRORS IN THE LAST CHAPTER. AND SORRY NOT SORRY FOR MAKING LUKE A DICK :=D
___________________________________________________________

The walk felt longer then usual.

I mean the walk was pretty long anyway. That's why I used to take the bus.

I passed by all the usual places. It was such a small town. It was a place where everyone knew everyone and supposedly "got along".

I swear people were starting to all look the same from the gene pool getting so much smaller.

That was the thing about this town. No one left. It made the town seem bad. As soon as anyone finds out the whole community finds out. And then you would get called to Mr. Vecchio's office. Whose job is to make sure the town ran smoothly.

But this town wasn't smooth we were about as bumpy as a teenagers face during puperty.

Then I started to pick up the pace a little bit.

I was passing the house.

I always wondered what it was like in there. Or more specifically what the people were like in there. I mean they were so bad that our community felt the need to lock them up for christ sake.

Luke told me that they were our people. I didn't want to believe him, but at the same time, I was sort of happy to hear that.

How was it possible to be an outcast, a nobody, in a place where everyone knows everyone and gets along.

I always hated the town because of that. It was so fake.

On the other hand, at least I have a group I can call my own. Even though people get sent there from vandalism to murder, they all have something in common.

That they didn't have anything in common with anyone.

I heard screaming from the house. I heard someone say that there was sound proof walls. Obviously they were lying.

Or they were just that loud.

You heard punk music blasting from one side of the house, heavy metal from the basement, and pop in the attic. Damn music was a big deal in there.

Then I felt myself being pushed. It was Mrs. Payne.

"What do you think your doing! Get away from this house of shame and walk!".

I was so lost in thought I didn't even realize that I stopped walking.

"Sorry I'm going" I said as I walked down the street. Humming along to the All Time Low song that was currently playing.

It wasnt long until I made the right onto my street. It was so far away from the school and so close to the house.

Another way this town hid it's ways. It looked like there was no slums. But we were by the house, which made us in the lower class.

But from the outside they have equality for all! They are true role models!

BULL SHIT

It started to pour and I still had to walk all the way down my street. This is why I wanted to take the bus.

You can't do that. You and Luke got kicked out for smoking in the bus by the kids.

Why did I ever start dating that asshole.

Those eyes. I answered myself.

Those eyes could make you kill a man. But it was too late. They already made me kill myself.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Second chapter I'm sorry they're so short!
Follow me on ifunny: calumismybabe