The dealer

It was a usual Friday. I sat in the corner of the band room. I watched people walk by an get their instruments for the weekend.

I closed my ears as I listened to the clicking of brass and the sound of people practicing. Someone was playing a beautiful slurred peice on the trumpet.

I hummed along and I tapped my fingers on the case of my french horn. Music did something to me. It makes me feel like I'm disconnected from the work around me. I started to drift off and close my eyes when I got tapped on the shoulder.

I turned around to find who I expected. "Hi Luke" I say pretty monotonous. I close my eyes again when he slaps me.

I grab my cheek "what the fuc-" I start to yell when he covers my mouth.

"Can you be quiet for once we have to make this quick. Where's money?" He says staring me down.

"I don't have it" I snap back at him. "I payed you what I owed you"

"Yah but now" he says pulling out a bag of white powder. "We have more things in stock."

I looked at the bag. I have to say that I wanted it. "I don't have cash on me." I say. Well it's an excuse. Not a good one but maybe it will stall.

"Oh that's cute" he smirked. In one smooth motion he stole my bag.

"LUKE!" I screamed as you jumped up and down. But he was too tall to reach.

He went into my bag and found nothing. But in the process he managed to spill everything in my bag out. He then dropped my bag, and grabbed my waist.

I screamed into his chest as he went into my back pocket of my black ripped skinny jeans. He pulled out my wallet and took the money out.

He smirked "your really bad at lying huh?"

He shoved the bag into your hand and took ur wallet. "This should cover it once I sell the wallet. And then the ass hole strutted away.

Would am gonna do with my life

_____________________________________________________________

So that's the first chapter of my fanfiction. I hope you enjoy.

I will update at least once a week probably twice though.

If you have an ifunny make sure to check me out at calumismybabe.

Also make sure to give me feed back