Surprise

Chapter 9

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I'm in my apartment putting some stuff in a duffel bag. Yesterday with Seraphine went well, even though she seemed to be easily flustered after the restaurant and when we went to watch the movie. The movers are going to be moving the rest of my stuff tomorrow but it wound be much really. I put labels on what I wanted to be moved. I wanted to keep the apartment just in case I needed, according to the contract I'll have more then enough money to keep the apartment. As I finished up, I look at the clock to see that it was almost 6.

"Braum should be here soon"

I exit the apartment with the duffel bag and locked the door. I put the key under the door mat for the movers then left. I get to the ground floor of the apartment building and I find a black Cadillac Escalade waiting for me. The passenger window opens and I see Braum.

"(Y/n)!, good morning!" Braum shouts though the window "Hop in, throw your bag in the back"

"Good morning back to you" I says before I do as he says then got into the passengers seat "Heading straight there?"

"Indeed" He says and he starts driving.

{Time Skip}

We arrive at a tall skyscraper, not the tallest but still. I get out the vehicle and grabbed my bag from the back seat. I sling it over my shoulder and Braum rolls down the passenger window.

"The girls' penthouse is all the way on the top. They got the top few floors to themselves. They should be expecting you" Braum tells me.

"Aren't you coming with?" I ask him.

"There should be no need" He tells me with a chuckle "Anyway, I have to get back to Miss Fortune. Have a good day (Y/n)"

I watch as Braum rolls up the window and leaving. I sigh before heading into the building. The receptionist at the front seat tips his hat to me as I walk by and I nod in response. An unspoken greeting among men. I get to the elevator and I looked at all the bottoms then pressed the one with PENTHOUSE engraved next to it. The elevator starts traveling upwards.

"I wonder what the girls will think when they find out I'm their bodyguard, unless Sarah told them already"

The elevator opens and I see a small area, it was just four walls and a door, the door being on the opposite side of the elevator. There was a painting on each of the other walls. Expensive looking but wasn't exactly sure if it was in good taste of any of the girls. I walk out of the elevator and over to the door. I knock on the door and stood their waiting.

"Please tell me one of these girls are up, I don't want to be standing here for god knows how long"

A few minutes go by of me standing there, waiting. The door opens finally and it was Ahri. She had a smile on her face before it faded and her face turns to surprise.

"(Y/n)!, what are you doing here?!, it's seven in the morning" She says, very surprised at my arrival.

"I know" I reply simply.

"I invited you over for dinner, not breakfast" Ahri says slightly nervous as she moves some of her hair behind her human ear.

"I know" I reply once more.

"N-not that we mind your company but..." She says before her sentence falls off.

"So you haven't heard I assume" I tell her with a small smile which earns me a slight blush from her.