Arrow Through The Heart

Chapter 63

~~~~~

POV: Oliver

Part 1.

A month has gone by since my life changed, and met the man named (Y/n) (L/n), known as the Beast of Piltover in the underground fighting scene. I've been on a path to become a different person, something the old me would have probably made fun of. The ugly me. I graduated a couple weeks ago, was high in my class too, not that I made it known. I guess having rich parents had its perks. I stood in front of the mirror after taking a shower.

"Holy shit...I got a six pack already!, Thought it took longer to gain muscle" I say to my self while flexing a little. I started working out and lifting weights the day after meeting I watched him fight. I then shook my head at the as I began to cringe "Narcissistic much"

I did find it odd how fast I gained muscle. I have been working hard to do so but something felt, accelerated in a way. On average it takes about six to eight weeks to notice muscle gain. I went from a basic white kid body to looking like a fitness model in a month. That's not natural.

"Time to get going I guess" I tell myself before heading to my room.

I got dressed in shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Casual clothing has been a go to for me lately. I turn my attention to a rectangular case leaning against the wall. I grab it and set it kneeling my bed before opening it up, making sure the contents were correct. Compound bow, check, protective sleeve and chest plate, check, boat load of arrows, check. I close the case back up then hung it on my back with the strap.

"Everything accounted for, let's roll"

I exit my room, as I passed the open door father's office he calls out to me "Heading out son?"

I step back into the door way "Yeah" I replied, Father was at his desk, presumably doing work.

He nods a bit as he glanced up at me "So you've taken up archery again? I thought you hated the sport after your mother died..."

I shrugged "It's something I picked back up...." I say then glanced away from him "She wouldn't have been proud of how I've been acting since she passed..She would of loved it if I continued with something I enjoyed"

Father smiles a bit. He doesn't do that often, especially after Mother died "You sure have changed since you met (Y/n), Oliver" He says.

He said my name....when's the last time he did that? "I'm gonna get going, See you later"

"Later, and be careful" He replied before turning his eyes back to his work.

I smiled to myself before walking out of the door way. I head downstairs and grabbed my helmet off the side table by the door and my keys. Going into the garage, along with the many cars inside, sat a lone motorcycle, a Harley Davidson I bought with some money I saved up. It's also got a seat for a second as well. I slip my helmet on as I used a remote to open the garage. I start my bike then ride off.

{Time Skip}

I ride my way out to the outskirts of Piltover, there's a semi popular archery club, away from three blades academy and their shit. It was tuked away in the forest near a popular camping site and trails. As I pulled up to it, it felt like the only people who would really acknowledge this place is people who do archery. There is only one vehicle in the spaces parking lot, a newer suv, or crossover? It's an in between. I don't know much about cars, I'm more into bikes. I park my bike and step off, putting my helmet on the handle bar.

"This is the place, I think" I say to myself.

I walk up to the front door of the building, the sign said open. I step inside of the building and while looking around, the place was completely silent.