Chapter two

When Elroy got out of the room, he walked straight downstairs to the kitchen and there the cooke were cooking. 

"Prepare chicken soup for her to sip and make sure you prepare the best breakfast for her as well," he ordered with his eyes on them all. At that moment when he was going to add another sentence, he received a phone call and walked out from the kitchen.

One of the cooks' eyes trailing on him, "Hey, what are you doing?" Jaton, the work mate asked with his raised brow. 

"Isn't he too sexy for life? Have you seen his shoe?" Trice asked with blowing hearts all over her head. "His shoe is the latest brand. I wonder how it would feel like to date someone as perfect as him. Nice muscles, handsome face and super rich. Huh, I am in love with his everything,"

"Just go back to work. The lady should feed early," the other maid, Grace mentioned. She looked so much alike to Trice and one could guess that Trice was the daughter. 

"But that woman better not try to steal my man," Trice spoke referring to Peri and then she turned to her mom, "Mom, shouldn't I at least try to get him?"

"Instead of thinking of a man you can't get, you should instead be doing your work. He can't love a maid, put that in your small brain!!!" She raised her voice, shocking the daughter herself. 

Grace noticing that she had gone too much apologized, "I am really sorry, I didn't mean to," Trice just nodded painfully and walked to the dressing room of the kitchen, banging the wooden door behind her. 

                 __________-__________

The door to flourishing massive office room was opened. It was made of white color and it went too much noticed as the tiled inbuilt table was also of white tile. However this was not captivating to the man entering the room, he had seen more than this and he had also been living around a lavinishing environment since his teenage age. 

"Mr Elroy Kieran Manhat, it's nice to meet you in person," the old man welcomed him pleasantly speaking out all his names.                Elroy didn't bother to reply as he now took a seat in the couch, his aura as icy as winter. 

The old looking man's smile dropper and took a seat in the couch infront of Elroy's. He was still questioning why Mr. Elroy had requested for a visit that she was so serious. 

"I will reach straight to point," Elroy finally mentioned and the man standing next to him, handed him a file and an envelope which he placed on the table gracefully. The old man looking at it then at Elroy.

"I have your granddaughter," he continued and a nice frown appeared on the old man's face. "What do you mean?"

"I thought I was speaking to Friyo Janpez?" He asked, his face lacking emotions. His whole aura was so scary and one could tell he was single cause no woman want to live with such a handsome scare crow. 

"Yes, you are," Friyo replied, his frown still on. "Then why are you acting so stupid? Is my statement so hard to understand? he questioned, his voice completely filled of arrogance and disrespectfulness.

He took a simple breath and repeated himself, "I said I have your daughter...with me and she is in my room,"  this got Friyo to stand with overpowering anger. How dare he touch his grandfather? His granddaughter might the world to me, the only stand he had in his life and a fool made a mistake to her in his room. 

On what deal??

!

!

"Is this what brought you? To blackmail me?" He furiously roared pointing at the young man infront of him. Elroy seemed unshaken and sat imposingly in the couch. 

"Do I look like I need money? According to your point of view, you think I can stoop so low to blackmail someone I am worthier that?" Elroy bragged and stood up, "This file contains an apology for behalf of my brother for knocking down your granddaughter and the envelope has a check of ten million dollars for compensation for the incident,"                                                                               Friyo fists clenched, at the statement. His granddaughter had been knocked and this stupid man was making compensations. Was even those worth only ten million dollars, they were worth this idiot's life. 

"Right now she has a few injuries and I will ensure that by the time you see her again she doesn't have a single bruise," he assured and silence filled the place. 

Friyo looked at the young man, his brain boiling on what to tell him. Should he just get his ass kicked or should he first think of his grand's life. 

Seeing that his explanation was heard, Elroy organize his white suit and took two steps past him when he heard, "Take your money and the file, I need my grand daughter before I blink for my ten billionieth time," an icy smile curved it's way up Elroy's face. 

"I will forgive your brother but first bring her here if you want me to forgive you fully," he added and turned to face the man who was listening keenly at his suggestion. 

Elroy turned smoothly, a serious face had already been planted again on his handsome godly face, "My decision always concludes everything so nothing of what you're suggesting is working for me. Besides she is only staying with me for a week, I don't think that hurts that much,"