Chapter three

Peri sat on the bed, she had realized a few hours ago that she had bruises on her upper left arm and on the left side on her back.    She had not felt the pain until she knocked accidentally on the door which she thought that man had left unlocked but he was smart enough to leave it locked. 

  Now she had been brought for breakfast but she refused to feed on it and eventually everyone just gave up on her. Now she just sat down on the bed waiting for him to come back and make him get back to his senses, she wasn't going to plead for anyone. 

  She was gonna command and he would listen, no could ever dare to capture her like a prisoner. And this man was sure gonna pay for it in one way or the other. 

As she sat, she heard the sound of the door knob turning and the door opening. There a mid aged lady walked in dressed in servant clothes and looking as fierce as thunder. Peri sat up and took her time watching what the woman was going to do. 

"Its time for treating those wounds," she smiled, exposing all her broken tooth that gave out a big horror. What type of maid was this? If she were a guest, she wouldn't desire to come back again. 

But with due respect, she took off her shirt and walked for her to come do her job. She couldn't after all resist being treated with all the pain she felt. Her whole skin and bones ached at the moment and fighting a wrecked maid was never part of her plan. The maid limped to where she was. 

"What happened to you?" Peri finally asked in a serious tone. She was tired of seeing all kind of weird stuff on one person. Broken teeth, limping walking style and a creepy look. Knowing other creepy stuff about her might just make her quiver unwantedly. 

"Nothing," she answered and smiled hazardously making Peri almost wanted to tell her to stop. She had just witnessed the real define of coco yellow cracked teeth infront of her.

"I know I tried to scare people for a while and I have turned to get used to it," she explained, her smile dying slowly. 

"What is your name?" Peri asked her as the maid poured some little chemical onto the cotton. "Amanda," she spoke and applied the wet cotton onto her wounds.

Peri flinched abit, bit her lips as the pain was too hard to bare. "Bravo!! You didn't scream. I expected you to," Peri smiled as now Amanda badged her. 

Peri looked at Amanda and wondered how she ended up like this, if only one night ruined her own life, she really then wondered how Amanda's life must have started badly.

"I think am done," she concluded and gazed at Peri who looked back at her. "Thank you," Peri thanked her and with no wasting time, Amanda matched out not forgetting to lock the door again. 

Immediately she locked the door, she pulled out the pin she had just stolen from Amanda as she treated her wounds. 

This was her plan after all and she was surely gonna escape from the prison. She looked at the pin and a smile flexed on her face. Standing up, she hurried to walk in closet and picked a hoodie. She knew it belonged to that man but she cared less at this moment. 

 She was in need of a hoodie. She rushed to the door knob and fixed the pin inside. She turned the pin in the key hole and taa, it opened. A heavy sigh escaped her lips and she pulled the door to open. 

"Where do you think you're going?" His glimpse making her quiver. He was here, she wondered. Why at this time when she was on the good luck?

"Huh!? Where are you going?" He asked once again as he walked inside, Peri taking steps back. His eyes landed on the hoodie she had worn and dirty little smile displayed quickly on his face, "Love, do you really admire me this much?" He grabbed her uninjured arm and pulled her to himself.

"I dare you. Do anything stupid to me and you will surely face my rough in this upcoming summer," she threatened, her teeth gritted. 

"Fine, I take the dare," he wrapped his hands around his waist, his eyes lingering into hers. Then without prior notice he crashed his lips on hers and kissed her roughly. 

"Lee....go of...me," she spoke in the battle of his lips on hers. This perverted soul, she exclaimed and she raised her knee to kick the middle of his pants when he grabbed her leg in the air. 

"So what about a little hint on what you're gonna do to me before I continue," he pushed back and asked, his whole character making her irritated. She hated perverted men and this was a hell of a crazy one. 

The only thing that was missing was that she wasn't crying, she wondered why she wasn't even crying yet. 

 She was so bewildered and shocked. Could this man be so brave to land his lips on hers even after warning him. He had gone too far to also held her leg. 

Elroy took note of her reactions and was never less prideful to this day. However as he gazed at her, a hot slap crossed his cheek. It was free of charge well prepared and delicates for him. 

"You don't have the right to mess with me. I can just sue you with billions of dollars or your life." Elroy's head turned back from the position the slap had taken it. 

"Lady, do you know me yet?" He questioned, his aura darkening. With his grey eyes, he sent sharp daggers in hers and she felt like with this appearance she wanted to disappear. She was also nervous but she was too prideful to show him that. 

"I can just kill your grandfather in just a snap," his expression was icy but his handsome features stood up even better at this point. Even though Peri was a powerful woman financially, Elroy was on top than her. He could do anything and no one could stop him. 

Right now she had hit his face something no one had dared to do with the power he held. He hated it when someone didn't go by his rules. 

"And I can kill you as well," she braved up with her sentence. She couldn't be threatened with words, she was so unmovable. She was Peri Nita, a woman that no one ever dared to cross with her tough character.

The story wasn't the same at the point however, here she felt weak and defeated but was trying to fight that feeling. Elroy admired her bravery and licked his inner cheek that had been hit, there he felt sharp taste of his own blood. 

"I will punish you generally," he told her and the hand that had been holding her leg left it and his other hand that had been wrapped around his waist tightened more to bring her so close to him before his other arm pulled out his phone. 

He was now close to her and her heart beats heightened, her nostrils taking in his intoxicating scent that she never wanted to believe had got her wishing to be next to him for awhile.

"What are you going to do?" She asked, looking at him not noticing him taking a picture of him and her. After he was done, he unwrapped his hand around her waist. 

"Perfect," he presented her the picture
...
Please and please,vote and comment. I just want to make mom so proud