Chapter four

The picture looked as though two people happily together. I did not frown in the picture something I wondered why I didn't. And my eyes were on him as if we were fine. I looked at the man standing in front of me. What was the matter with this man?

How did his mind even?

He was intelligently dumb. What could he use the picture for? No wait, was he going to blackmail her, no was he going to send it to her grandfather?

"Think about it, if I post this with two blowing hearts on my Instagram page," he spoke and my mind brightened about what he was going to use the image for. I was a known woman, posting the photo would only show people that I was dating...

I shook my head, "Don't!" 

"I will think about that," he told me and pocketed his phone, that charming smile on his face. He then took a few steps from me to the door, "I will be waiting for you downstairs for lunch," he continued and opened the door, moving out and shutting the door. 

 I gazed at the door as though I could see through it. If it was a game, i was defeated. I had no points and I had to surrender. 

It wouldn't be scary but the whole social media knew I hate men so putting that photo up would cause a big mess on social media hence making the stocks of my company go to stake. 

I felt depressed that moment if this was fate, then fine. Accepting the truth was good and I was truly accepting the defeat. Though I couldn't let him just ruin my life within my presence.

°

°

As soon as Trice saw Elroy walk to the dining area, she followed him suit. His eyes were on his phone even when he was pulling out the table chair. Trice stayed standing looking at him in adoration.                                                         He looked so good to look at and his everything was her obsession. She just felt like he was meant for her and she was willing to give her heart to only him. 

Elroy lifted his eyes from his phone to her, to Trice's surprise he smirked. It was just a simple curve, not blooming but shocking. 'Ehm, did he just smirk...a..at me?' she questioned thought her mind in panic. 

No one had ever seen his smile as he always carried a gloom bossy face. It would be scary but he looked hot with it. Just like a devil with a wrathless heart but a tempting beauty. 

  Trice blushed, her temperature was rising she looked at him and she tried to give out her best smile before she saw him stand up and walk towards her with now an inviting smile.                                                                       Her heart beamed, it wanted to poop out. She couldn't believe this sight, maybe all this time he had been trying to suppress his love for her and he had finally decided to welcome it with all joy. 

She felt empowered, she felt so sexy and she knew biting her lips would make her more attractive. 

Just when she thought he was gonna stop in front of her, he walked past her, Trice's eyes following his direction confusion only to see a young teenage girl walking to hug him. 

"I missed you so much," she spoke as she cuddled him tight. That strong disappointment!! She felt disappointed to the edge that she wanted to grab a knife and cut off the heads of everyone in the room. 

Trice's fists clenched, she had been smiling for nothing. She though she had....

"Hey, go where you belong?" His commandful voice thundered her thoughts, she relaxed and nodded slowly before walking away. 

"How is it going here? I really missed you," Riela confessed as Elroy pulled out a chair for her.

She took it and continued on to say, "This place has a different aura, I feel a female presence," she said jokingly however this couldn't be any less weirder for Elroy as what she had said was the truth. He didn't over react and sat on the king chair.