VI: Art is an explosion!

Some time had passed, and team Kakashi and Might Guy, Rock Lee, Neji and Tenten had just broke the seal on the Akatsuki's cave.

Team Kakashi and granny Chiyo bursted right in the cave. There was two men standing inside with the Akatsuki coat's on.

The other one had silky yellow hair, that covered half of his face. His eyes were blue, lined with black. He looked very confident in himself, as he showed off the mouths on his hands.

Next to the blonde Akatsuki was standing a very weird man. His face looked weird, and he had a scarf covering his mouth. He also had a deep voice.

I stood next to Sakura-chan. Kakashi-sensei was also beside me, and Gaara was laying on the ground in front of us. He had his eyes closed, and just laid there not moving at all.

I knew the two rogue shinobi in front of me were S-rank criminals. They were powerful, and I should be careful. But still, I felt like just charging at them and attacking. But I didn't do it.

The blonde one kicked Gaara in the face. I felt anger bottle up inside me as I looked at his bruised face. The blonde one laughed, and then glared at us with a smirk on his face.

"He's dead, don't you see?"

I clenched my fists again. Gaara couldn't be dead! We were here to rescue him!

Then the laughing one dared to sit on Gaara's back. Even now, Gaara didn't move a muscle.

"HEY! GET OFF HIM!"

I yelled at the man. It didn't seem to bother him much, and then he took some clay out of his pocket.

He shaped the clay with the mouths on his hands. The mouths on his hands licked the clay, making it change shape.

The clay began to look like a bird. He threw the miniature to the ground, and the bird grew in size.

We jumped back and I had a kunai ready in my hand. I felt sweat fell of my forehead already.

The blonde one, the one shaping clay, hopped on top of the giant bird. The bird flapped it's wings once, and then rose up from the ground.

I felt my eyes widen. The bird grabbed Gaara and flew out! I clenched my teeth and my fists, and ran outside. I had to chase the man down and get Gaara back!

I heard Kakashi-sensei yell something at me from behind, but I didn't listen. I started chasing the man outside, while he mocked me and Gaara' s body still hadn't moved even an inch.

I heard someone running behind me. It was Kakashi-sensei, and he had pulled his headband up, revealing his blood red sharingan.

Sensei reached me, and he told me the plan.