X: The two legends

This will probably be the last chapter in this book. I don't know how this has this many reads, but I'm grateful for every single one of them! So, since this is the last chapter, I decided to make it extra long compared to the other chapters!

I yawned and blinked my eyes a few times. It seemed to be early morning, and I could hear birds singing outside the window.

I shifted my gaze to the figure sleeping next to me. It was my girlfriend, Sakura Haruno. It had been quite a while since we had started dating, and I didn't love anyone else as much as I loved her.

I rolled even closer to her, and tapped her shoulder a few times. She wasn't such a heavy sleeper as I was, so she should wake up quite easily.

Just like I had suspected, she seemed to slowly wake up. She slowly blinked her eyes a few times, and then she smiled at me. Of course I smiled back at her, and kissed her forehead like I always did when we would wake up.

We both got up from bed, and changed our clothes quickly. I had promised Sakura to take her out this evening, and I was planning to take her to some fancy restaurant.

Before Naruto and Sakura are gonna go to the restaurant, I'm just gonna write some "oneshots" in this chapter now, so enjoy I guess

Scenario 1:

Naruto Pov:

We had just defeated the enemy. I was tired, and just wanted to go to sleep. It was almost midnight, and I hadn't slept in a while because of this troublesome mission.

I fell down to the ground, and looked up to the sky. There was no clouds, and the sky was filled with sparkling small stars. The sky itself was a majestetic dark blue, and a cold breeze blew some of my hair on my face.

I was just about to swipe them out of the way, but I felt someone do it for me. I looked to my side with my tired eyes, and I met her emerald-like eyes.

She smiled as I noticed her. She opened her glowing eyes again, and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek.

She sat down next to me, and I just layed down. I noticed she was tired too.

"You know you can lay down if you're tired, right?" I asked her as I watched the wind play with some dry leaves on the ground.

With my side-eye I saw her lay down next to me. She took my hand in hers, and we looked into each other's eyes.

I was so lucky to have her.

I wish that would happen to me too lol.
Too bad she doesn't like me back :D

Scenario 2:

Naruto Pov:

Me and Sakura were on a picnic. The sun was about to set, and the field was filled with sunflowers. There were also roses and other flowers.

We sat next to each other, holding hands and looking at the sun. It was going to set,
and I picked up a dandelion from next to me.

I held the dandelion in my hand. It was still yellow, and it reminded me of the sun.

I turned my face back to Sakura. I showed her the dandelion and looked her in the eyes.

"Dandelions really look like the sun, don't you agree, Sakura?

She nodded, and smiled.

"You know, with that yellow hair, you look like the sun too!"

I looked back at the setting sun. It reminded me of Sakura, since there were lots of shades of pink too.

I moved closer to Sakura. We looked into each other's eyes again, and we were both quiet.

Then I kissed her on the lips. It was perfect. Just the two of us, in the middle of a sunflower field as the sun sets.

We broke the kiss at the same time. We were still looking at each other's eyes. She had a warm smile on her face, and so did I.

"I wasn't that bad, eh?"
I asked nervously with a smile.

"Of course not!"
She exclaimed and chuckled at me.

I felt the nervousness go away, and I laughed with her.

The classic picnic on a sunflower field scenario ;)

Scenario 3:

Sakura Pov:

We were finally ready to leave. Let me explain a bit. Me and Naruto were gonna climb a small mountain. There was a road to the top of it, and we were gonna follow that road.

Naruto had chosen this location. His reasoning was the fact that there were sakura trees on the mountain.

We had packed water and snacks into our backpacks. At the bottom of the mountain was a red gate. We walked through it, and then started walking towards the top.

Every once a while a cold breeze blew through us. We walked next to each other. There were sakura trees all around us. It was a really beautiful and peaceful place.

We finally reached the top of the mountain. We sat down together and just talked there for a while.

It was about 6 PM by then.

I rested my head on Naruto's shoulder. His coat was warm, and we watched the amazing view from the mountain together.

He whispered to my ear
"Do you wanna go here more often?"

I nodded as a response.

He hugged me, and I hugged him back.

I was so lucky to have him.

I don't know what I would do without  him by my side.

This one wasn't that great sorry lol. But anyways, that was the last scenario so now we're gonna go see how Naruto's date with Sakura is going at the restaurant!

Naruto Pov:

Me and Sakura sat down at the restaurant. It was a sushi restaurant, and we had already ordered what sushi platters we wanted.

The seats were covered with black leather, and the tables were black too. Every table was separated from each other with a half of a wall. We were just talking about stuff, until the food came.

We both had lots of different types of sushi on our plates. We really liked this restaurant, and we would go here once in a while.

We talked about loads of stuff while eating and finally we both had only one sushi left.

We both had one crab sushi left. Sakura smirked, and took the sushi from my plate and stuffed it in her mouth. Afterwards, she gave me the "winning" grin.

I stole the sushi from her plate as fast as I could and stuffed it in my mouth. Now it was my turn to grin at Sakura.

Soon we both calmed down and I took her hand in mine again.

"This place is awesome, believe it!"

Sakura rolled her eyes and answered
"I know that, idiot"

"Don't be like that, Sakura-chan~"

She started tightening her grip.

"That hurts, Sakuraaaaaaa!"

Well, she wasn't the strongest kunoichi in Konoha for nothing.

We were both known as legends nowadays.

.

..

...

....

.....

We were known as the two legends.