Writer's Log 3

(05/03/22)
Alright everybody,
I got good news, bad news, and a shoutout for you guys.

The bad news is that I have once again pivoted on WOH. I have started working on the scene AFTER the final battle. I know, I know, when will I learn to just write the thing chronologicaly, especially when I'll have to go back and change things to maintain continuity. I need to stop hitting myself, I know. But right now, I'm just in a good mood, and I want to write something that reflects that. Work to my current advantage, if you get what I'm saying.

Good news, I have officially committed to a college. All you wildcats out there, watch out. I'll do my best to not make too much of an impression on my first day, I promise.

Lastly, I would just like to shout out a masterpiece of a project that just recently dropped. TRS2019 - The 20th Century Approaches by AmtrakGuy365.
The most stunning cinematography I have seen in far too long, it follows the story of a rookie fireman and experienced engineer on the New York Central, as they chat about the fireman's wish to become a driver on one of the famed NYC "Super Hudsons." It ends with a run-by of the 20th Century Limited, in probably the best mixture of cinematography and music use I have seen come out of Trainz in a long time. The story and feeing perfectly encapsulates the love of steam trains of people like us, and with an overall wholesome story to boot. If you needed more insight into Will from TZT after he has become a good secretary, this pretty much does it. I might even have to adapt it to TZT, or is that good.
Otherwise, here is the link so you can see this amazing story for yourself. The link is from YouTube, using its link share feature. You can look it up on mobile devices, or just copy and paste it directly into the YouTube search bar.

https://youtu.be/jxBfPgIotP4

Otherwise, that's pretty much it for this week.
I'm still healing from those knee abrasions I've got, limited mobility, but I am doing alright. AP Gov. & Politics is through, AP Eng Lit is tomorrow, and AP Physics this Monday. Good luck to all my fellow AP students. Remember your training, keep calm, breath, and pack only what you are told to bring. Best of luck. Godspeed, and God's bless.

Stay safe, stay healthy,
Take care.
-FishyFish831