Chapter 9 - First Date?

"Hum yaha kyu aaye hai Shehnaaz?" Sidharth insisted yet again getting no answer from her.

"Aap jana nai chahte?" She asked him looking straight into his eyes.

"I mean it looks like some event is going on,paps are here, hume sath mei dekhenge toh problem nai hogi?" He asked squinting his eyes a bit, unsure of how it would affect her.

"Problem kyu hogi? Nothing at all. Aur rahi baat event ki aap khud andar dekh lo" Shehnaaz smiled, excitement clear on her face for a change. It'd been really long that she had smiled wholeheartedly or with excitement. But after meeting Sidharth, she had started smiling more often.

"Hmm... Someone seems excited!" Sidharth exclaimed.

"And that someone has a name which you know" She smirked & told Meher to take the sideway escaping the paps to directly enter the venue.

They reached a secluded place which seemed like a No entry for commoners. Meher pulled over the car near an entrance that had a huge door.

"Suspense badti Jaa rhi hai... What are you upto Punjaban?" He nudged her shoulder, she smiled & rolled her eyes to tell him to get down the car and he did.

"Come with me..." Shehnaaz held his hand. A gush of new feeling imbibed in both that second. She looked at Sidharth & walked him along with her towards the corridor that the huge door lead to not before greeting the turban clad doorkeeper with a broad smile.

They walked to a mid sized hall that oozed luxury. It had finest decor, each corner looked straight out of a royal castle. There was a room attached to the hall of which the door was shut. There were big plush couches set in the middle of the room with a huge LED TV in front. There was an I pad, a Mac Book Pro & some files along with a covered tray of assorted cookies, macaroons & dry fruits on the glass table in front of the couch.

Shehnaaz walked him to the couch & they sat without a word spoken. Sidharth looked around & smirked "Irada kya hai madam?"

"Uff no gandi baatein"  Shehnaaz whined as she giggled.

She called up someone on her phone and next moment a lady clad in a pencil skirt, shirt & stockings,hair nearly done in a bun, fresh face with nude make up arrived.

"Hello Miss Bhalla, so glad to have you back here. I hope you & your guest are comfortable" she said with a pleasant smile. Sidharth looked over her keenly & noticed her name badge "Twinkie Sharma" on her shirt & thought she must be someone from the hotel team, which he was right.

"We are, Thank you. Please send in whatever my stylist had instructed. My team must be here any moment" Shehnaaz said & smiled back while Sidharth sat clueless of what was happening around.

"Sure Miss Bhalla. Anything else for Sir?" She asked meekly looking at Sidharth just like every girl would be amazed to see him.

"Sir is very comfortable & doesn't need anything. Thank you" Shehnaaz said going back to sitting next to Sidharth.

"Right, I'm good. Thanks Twinkie" Sidharth said adjusting himself on the couch & smiled, She nodded, smiling wide and left the hall.

"Apki rishtedar hai voh?" Shehnaaz asked out of the blue.

"Kaun?" He asked turning to her.

"Voh hi... Apki Twinkie Minkie" she said rolling her eyes.

"What? Hahaha Meri Twinkie?" Sidharth laughed, Shehnaaz sat with a grumpy face that looked funny.

"Ha nai toh? "Thanks Twinkie" kisne bola tha?" She fake mimicked how Sidharth had uttered the same earlier but in an animated way.

"Arre sirf thanks hi toh bola tha" Sidharth whined.