Chapter 1

(Third person P.O.V.)

Katsuki Bakugou, a 16-year-old that has spikey ash blonde hair and crimson eyes, is halfway done with his first year in UA High School. As he is reaching the school gates, a stranger approached him and asked, "Excuse me young man, I am sorry to bother you but, do you by any chance go to UA?" "Yes, now what do you want extra?" Bakugou said with a little attitude and raised voice.

He did not like anyone he didn't know just walking up and talking to him. "Again, I am sorry sir, but do you know a Katsuki Bakugou and a Izuku Midoriya?" the man said. Now that Bakugou was looking at the man he could see that he was a mail man. "Yeah, I am Bakugou and yes, I know Deku as well, what do you want?" he asked the mail man.

"Oh well here you are sir; this letter is addressed to the both of you at the school. Have a good day Mr. Bakugou." The mail man said and left. 'Me and Deku?' Bakugou thought confused. He looked at the sender's info and saw a name he slightly recognizes but didn't know who exactly it was. 'It has my name on it anyway, so I don't need that shitty nerd here to open it.' He thought. After he opened the letter, he immediately knew who sent it by the nicknames that were written.

Dear Firework and Broccoli bitch,

I know that you may not remember me right away, but I just wanted to say that I am back in Japan for good. I know that I left out of the blue and never told you or tried to reach you, but my parents took my phone away and didn't allow me to make any sort of contact with you. Now that I am back, I wanted to apologize to the both of you for leaving. I also wanted you to know that I am going to UA! I hope that you will forgive me, and we can be friends again. Trust me it's a bit better to explain what happened in person. I hope the both of you will give me a chance to explain.

Sincerely,

Kiiarda, or as Firework might remember, Triangle

Bakugou stared at the letter and reread it at least twice before folded the paper in half then half again and ran to the school gates. After he showed his school ID, he went in and started looking for that green haired nerd. "Hey Bakubro! What's up?" a spikey red-haired guy asked him. "Looking for Deku shitty hair, where is he?" Bakugou said to Kirishima.

Kirishima ignored the nickname since he is used to it and looked around before pointing somewhere and saying, "He's over there but you're not seriously going to start a fight with him on the first day back from Christmas break right?" "Relax shitty hair, I'm not gonna start a fight with him unless he does, or he does something I don't like." Bakugou said as he started to walk over to Midoriya.

"Fuckin Nerd come here!" he yelled aggressively to the slightly shorter green haired boy. Midoriya looked over and asked, "Wh-what Kacchan?" Midoriya said a little guarded because he thinks that he came over for a fight. He was surprised when Bakugou held out a piece of paper to him. Midoriya took the paper and started to read it.

After he was done reading it, he looked up to Bakugou and asked, "Is this real?" Bakugou said nothing but handed him the envelope in which the letter was in. Midoriya looked at the senders' address and started to smile a bit.

"Is this actually real? Is she actually back and coming here?" he asked as he handed the letter and envelope back to Bakugou. "I don't fuckin know nerd, but I guess we will see when class starts." Bakugou said as he left. He immediately headed to their first class while three other people caught up with him.

"Hey Bakuhoe, why are you in a hurry to class?" a pink skinned and pink haired girl asked him. "Nothing Pinky, I just need to see something." He replied. "Hey Kiri, why do you look so confused?" Mina asked Kirishima to which he explained what just happened. That only led to them being more confused and interested to know who this girl is.