Chapter 2

The next morning came a bit faster than Akiyama thought it would. She sat up from her bed and rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleepiness after turning her alarm off. After a few seconds, her eye's widened when she remembered what had happened last night. She let out a groan because she couldn't believe she let her emotions get the best of her. She shook her head and tried not to think about it.

Who is she kidding? Her idol was in her room and not only that, but she had also told him part of why she was crying. She let her idol see her cry! She let out a huff as she scolded herself in her head. She got up and got dressed in her school uniform. She was able to wear pants instead of a skirt like the other girls. She was happy for it to since she doesn't like skirts anyway.

As she exited her room and went into the elevator to go downstairs, Bakugo came out of his dorm as well. She waited for him to enter the elevator before she pressed the lobby floor. When the doors shut, Bakugo started the conversation. "So, are you gonna tell me why you left crying at the end of the movie, or are you going to act like it never happened?" Bakugo said. I gave a huff and said, "I really don't want to talk to anyone about what happened last night. I am embarrassed enough as it is, and I do not need you to add to it. I just felt a little down and that is all you need to know." "So, how was it hanging out with your Idol?" Firework said with a smirk on his face. I felt my face heat up a bit, but I ignored him and was relieved when the doors opened to signal that we had reached the bottom floor.

I immediately stepped out of the elevator to see that no one was there yet. "Is no one here?" I asked Firework. "No, those losers don't get up until 10 minutes before class. And do not think you are getting out of answering me. He's still your Idol after all this fucking time isn't he?" he answered. "Yes, he is, now drop it. I am gonna get some cereal, you want a bowl?" I asked him, wanting to not talk about why my face was heating up again. "Sure" he said and sat down at the table.

I looked at the options of cereal and decided to go with Honey-Nut Cheerio's. I grabbed two bowls out, once I found them, and I set them on the counter. I poured the cereal then poured the milk and grabbed two spoons to put in the bowls. I grabbed both of the bowls and set one down in front of Bakugo then sat down next to him and started eating.

A few minutes later when we were both done, other people started to come down. Some had tired looks in their eye's, and other's looked like whey have been up for a few minutes. Some waved and others bumped into things as they weren't quite awake yet.

I got up and cleaned my bowl then grabbed my backpack and started heading to class. The walk there was quite peaceful even though it was freezing out. I have to remember to wear an extra jacket tomorrow.

I went through the door of the classroom and looked around. I was actually the first one here. I went over and sat down in my seat as I waited for class to begin. Slowly, people started coming in. The seat the perv was in is empty though so I don't know what is gonna happen.

As soon as the bell rang, Mr. Aizawa stepped into class and went to his desk. After taking roll call, he announced, "Okay everyone, you may or may not have noticed that Mineta is not here. As of yesterday, he has been expelled. Being that as it may, another student will be taking his place." He motioned at the door and in walked a guy with purple hair who kinda reminded me of the teacher.

"This is Hitoshi Shinso, he will be replacing Mineta as of today." Mr. Aizawa said. "Welcome to class 1-A." Everyone except me said at the same time. I didn't say it because I didn't know we were supposed to do that. "Shinso, your seat is the one behind Kaminari." Mr. Aizawa said and pointed to where Denki was. The guy named Shinso walked over and offered a small smile to Denki then sat down and had that uninterested look on his face again.