Chapter 3

(Bakugo's P.O.V.)

*Ring Ring*

I woke up the next morning to my stupid ass alarm sounding off. I threw the covers off of me and made the bed. Then I grabbed my uniform, changed, then brushed my teeth and headed out the door. I could smell the faint scent of smoke in the air. 'Damn Icy-hot, probably set something on fire again.' I thought as I was in the elevator.

When it dinged signaling that I had reached the first floor, I stepped out and headed in the kitchen to make something for breakfast. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed something, or someone, on the couch. I slowly walked over to see that Kii was sleeping on the couch. 'What the hell?' I thought.

(Kiiarda's P.O.V.)

"Arda...Kii...KIIARDA WAKE THE FUCK UP!" someone screamed. "What the fuck do you want?" I said, my voice a little low from just waking up. At least I didn't have a nightmare this time. "To know why you are sleeping on the couch, when your bed is on the fourth fucking floor." The person, who I now realize is Bakugo, said.

"Umm... I have a question before I answer that." I . He stayed silent so I took that as my que to ask, "If something caught on fire, or was burning in one of the dorms, the fire and smoke alarms would go off right?" "No, because some of us have quirks that can easily cause a fire, or like Icy-Hot whose other quirk is actually fire, our teacher disables them for all 1-A dorms......Why?"

"Um, well, let's just say that I had a nightmare, and my quirk may have activated in my sleep. So now my bed is in ashes, and I have to get a new one after school today." I told him. "Why the hell didn't you wake me up or something?" He yelled at me. "Well excuse me if it was three in the fucking morning and I know how you are when you get woken up early in the morning!" I screamed back.

"Okay fine, but the next time it happens, let me know, since I am right across from you, and you can sleep in my room. Or get Deku or just get someone so you're not alone." He said. I looked at him to see his signature scowl on his face, but his eyes showed concern. I know he's worried, but I can't drag people into my problems. "Fine, I will tell someone the next time it happens." "Promise?" he asked. "Sigh...Promise." I said reluctantly.

He nodded his head and got two bowls out. I got some cereal and poured it into both bowls as he grabbed the milk and poured it in. I grabbed two spoons and gave one to him as I grabbed my bowl and headed to the table. As we both sat down and started to eat, I heard what sounded like people running down the stairs.

I glanced over at Kat to see that he had a small smirk on his face. Like the kind of smirk he has when he did something. I gave him a questioning look to which he just said, "You'll see." I rolled my eyes and saw as several people ran out of the elevator as well as the stairwell. "Bakugo what are you doing? It's five minutes left until class start! We have to hurry!" Denki said. A bunch of others nodded their heads in agreement.

"No, it's not. We have about thirty minutes until class starts." "What do you mean Bakubro? Our phones say we have five, well four, minutes now." Kirishima asked. "Easy." Kat said. Everyone looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean easy?" Denki asked. "I took your phones yesterday while you weren't paying attention and changed the times on your phones ahead thirty minutes. Seems as you all don't like to be on time anymore, I decided it was time to get all your asses in gear. It was payback for setting my alarms an hour late last week."

"Oh, come on! I wanted to sleep!" Sero said. "You extras can sleep at night. Not now." Bakugo said. "Akiyama, how are you not upset at him for this?" Mina asked me. "Because he didn't change the time on my phone. And even if he did, I wouldn't have heard it because I wasn't near my phone. I wake up early anyway." I told them.