Chapter 4

(Kiiarda's P.O.V.)

This is going to be something. I feel like there is something going to happen, but I don't know what. "Okay class. Today will be dedicated to working on the project due next Friday. Each one of you will do your report in front of everyone. Being that it's about Hero's, some have asked me for permission to sit and watch the reports as you present them. I have granted that permission as they will help a little with deciding the final grade. Any questions?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Um, do we have to present our report in front of everyone?" I asked. "If you want a grade." He answered. I just nodded my head and looked at my desk. "Everyone go onto your pairs and start working. I will be grading papers if you need me." He said as he sat in his desk. Within seconds, everyone was with their partners, including me and Shinso as he sat down beside me. "Okay so, where did we leave off?" he asked me as he pulled his stuff out.

"Well, I don't know. I kinda wish we didn't have to present it to everyone." "Really? I haven't known you for long, but I do know that you don't care what people think about you. Why now?" he asked. "It's because we are doing the project on...him, and I just feel like I am already embarrassed, and we haven't even started the report. I'm just nervous." I told him.

Just thinking about standing up there in front of everyone, Aizawa no less, and doing the presentation was making me queasy. "Are you okay? You look pale." He said. "Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about being in front of all those people and seeing everyone's reaction when we give the presentation. It makes me a little nauseous." I explained. "How does that make you scared, and almost nothing in your past does?"

"I know, it's weird but that's the way it turned out. Anyway, how about we start actually making the presentation." I said getting back to the actual project. "I know it will take some time to make the actual presentation, so I want to focus on that." "Okay, I agree. So how do you want to set it up?" he asked as I opened up my computer and got power point set up. "Okay, well we have a lot of different styles so really we just need to pick one then get started." I said showing him all the styles.

When the bell rang an hour and a half later, I was surprised that we were able to complete half of the presentation. "How did we manage to get so much done in just an hour and a half?" he said. "I think it helps that we both know a lot about him. Plus you can get insider information, so I think it helps to. But we are only about halfway done so we still have a lot to go. I feel like we just started." I told him. He gave me a nod as we packed up all of our stuff. We will probably do the rest on the weekend.

"Okay, get to your next class." Mr. Aizawa said as people started packing up. Since we were already packed up, we headed out the door to Present Mic's class. English is definitely not my strong suit, but Mic does have a way of teaching that makes it really easy to understand. In reality, all the morning classes together were a couple hours even though it only felt like a few minutes.

I walked through the lunchroom doors as I was walking beside Izuku. I was talking to him about how I knew him, and Firework were doing All Might because they both fan over him. "If you know who we are doing the project on, how come we can't know yours?" "Well, I said in the beginning that it was a surprise, and it's not my fault that you two are predictable. Everyone knows the both of you adore All Might so the rest of the class probably knows."

He just pouted as we sat down with our lunch. "Well I still want to know what Hero you and Shinso chose." I just smiled at him and started eating. When someone sat down next to me, I glanced to see that it was Todoroki. "What Hero are you and Tenya doing Shoto?" Izu asked. "After last year, with the Hero killer and all, I said we should do the project on his brother. Though he may not be working anymore, he still has many fans. And I didn't want to do my father, or All Might since we knew Bakugo and you were going to pick him, so he was the next best thing." He said with a straight face.