ᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ɑׁׅ֮ꪀׁׅժׁׅ݊ ꫀׁׅܻtׁׅᝯׁꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮

ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅ ℘ᨵׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅ
❥------
Lights flash, the blue lights of monitors, as the block like creators, bounce run around and hit echother. As we make contests of what to do, and they lose epicly.

''Punz you bullyy'' Sapnap whined.

''awe darling~ are we just mad because I'm better then you?'' Punz whispered  in his mic.

Sapnap couldn't help but blush to that.. stupid nickname that could make him go almost like he's hex by the blond.

''you two stop flirting I'm right here'' Dream said jealously.

''m.. dreamy jealous?'' Punz said in the sudactive whispere..

Sapnap fell quiet as the two that could hex him so easily  bickering back and forth.

They both noticed fell sligent before smirking and typed a plan to echother.

Here's something, that isn't so clear to sapnap. These two blonds are deathly inlove with sapnap, and desperately  wanted sapnap  as thires.

Sapnap had never felt like this, no even for his exs, that he thought he love, but the felling wasent correct. He doesn't know  what it is.

But punz and dream, seemly  are hexed, hooked on dream like a drug, or you could say obessed and would be willing to make sapnap there god. Or we'll baby in bed.

''babypanda~'' Dream whispered into the mic. Sapnap yelped.

He melted onto there flirtaious beaviors, and so left the call without much wording. Chasing the duo  to frown.

''damn..'' Dream muttered, seeing sapnaps chat head turn into white lines a shrivel.

The sound of fast and quick tip taps came from punzs mic, soon by a ressiveing messge.

''he said he was tired and was going to bed'' punz said quietly.

It was a lie, on sapnaps end. But he couldn't just up and confess he left because he couldn't handle the boys treatment with wording, flirting.. he knew he felt something for the duo, but didn't want to ruin what they do have..

Over something so stupid; as a stupid little crush.

Something that would most likely; disparate over time and quickly, and become nothing mire then a thought of likeing them.

He'd take a deep breath;  and sigh laying back into his gaming chair, as he'd look at the screen of discord, looking at punzs discord messages with him.

He and dream could make sapnap probaly  do anything for them, visions costly replay, looking at his bed, messy and unmade in a messy room clothes on the floor. He'd slowly get up straching venturing down stairs to get some food eatting softly. Sighing.

Meanwhile, the duo had left the call, dream playing with his cat patches. Punz thinking deeply, to how he could possibly  admint, to sapnap without it being wired, the blue lights of his duel-moderators lightly on his feet as it slowly dimmed and went to rest.

There wasent a single moment of the day, the blondes couldn't think about sapnap, stuck on him like some kind of addictive drug.

But one, they would gladly; keep taking and going deeper down that rabbit hole of estecy  and hopeless love mentions for sapnap.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Awee cute, the addition of someone's attention and love you don't have quiet yet... or you may never have.

Also, story unless said otherwise is 3rd/no pov.