ɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅɑׁׅ֮ᥣׁׅ֪,ᝯׁɑׁׅ֮ᥣׁׅ֪ᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻzׁׅ֬

Sapnap just looked into the Camara. Whimpering.

''you want  our help now, well gladly help you but you follow our rules'' the duo said rubbing there dicks.

Sapnap whined, and moved to go close and lock his doors and switching to video call, going to his bed.

''pants  off spreed those legs we wanna see you fucking figure yourself to our commands'' Punz said commandly.

Sapnap followed it moveing  the camera  where there can see sapnaps fat ass perfectly ''damn~ your ass is so fucking fat.. slap it babyboy'' punz demanded.

Sapnap did that moaning softly as his ass jiggle and the duo groned ''alright go on don't be shy enter yourself'' Dream commanded softly pumping his fay cock.

Both of the boys imagining being in that room doing sapnap.. sapnaps mind was imaging  dream figuring him and his soft moans showed it.

''mm~ d-dre'' he'd whimpered and moaned out.

''fuck~ baby moaning my name~ so damn hot'' Dream groned out.

They instructed  sapnap to find that spot, and when that happened oh fuck he was screaming there names.

''Daddy dream~ mmm! P-punzy'' sapnap moaned and whined.

''oh~ shit.. you sound hot like that moaning our names'' punz and dream said watching sapnap like fine whine.

He was putting on a lovely show for the duo, how they'd love it, they watch sapnap move a bit moaning, he was horny and so hot for the boys.

''fuck- babyboy~'' thed say as they saw sapnap slamed his head on the bed arching back.

Sapnap whined as he'd contioe  and he'd look at the camrq giveing them a view of his face so deep in pleasure.

''baby you have a dildo  or something?'' Dream groned out. He wanted to see sapnap ride his pretend dick.

Sapnap whined when his figures left and he reached grabing a box full of diffrent sizes.

''w-what size?'' he'd whine needy, he's not gonna lie sometimes on call he bounces on them.

''the biggest you have babyboy'' they'd say groneing watching sapnap stick up a 14 inch dildo, and started to ride it.

He'd moan pretty, and screamed the boys names, sapnap held his leg fucking himself with the dildo.

''baby~ oh shit that's hot.. imagine  it's us making you fell like that. So pleased by fat cock'' Dream groned in the mic.

Sapnap whined contuing to do everything  the boys wanted, getting prises galore.

''so. Soo good for us'' punz praised sapnap, growing close.

''mufp~ c-close'' sapnap whined.

''go on hottie cum for us'' they'd grone out.

Sapnap whined  lookoking at the camra as he cumminged alot moaning the duos name alot still dystorying himself with the dildo.

''so pretty'' the two groned out cumming on there hands.

''mm~'' sapnap said calming from the high with a slight smirk ''ngl I wish I had real dick in my ass'' he pulled out the dildo.

''mm~ oh well make that happen when we visit you.'' the duo whispered into the mic sudactively.

Sapnap looked at the camra ''imma go and clean myself up.. and then call you back'' sapnap said leaveing, getting cleaned up
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Sex on a call.