꯱ׁׅ֒hׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅɑׁׅ֮ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅ

꯱ׁׅ֒ɑׁׅ֮℘ꪀׁׅɑׁׅ֮℘
❥----
They like me? Back.. oh my God. My crushes like me back! I knew I was red, bright red at that.

"Somebody's red. He likes us back?" Dream teased.

"Y-your not being assholes and playing with my fellings right now right?" I'd say nevorously.

"We would never darling- we hate pepole who do that"the blonds said nevrously

I'd turn a bright red, oh shit.. they really do love me back? Fuck yeah! I get my happy ending.

I took a sharp  breath closing my eyes collecting my thoughts and peace every word togather. Carefully.

"W-we understand  if you don't fell the same- it will just hurt a bit" punz said softly, dream agreed.

the sounds of a ticking clpck ragged in my head, as it tics telling i need to answer soon before i lose my chance, another sharp breath.. how?

why would they love me? im nothing but a gay horny boy who fucking let them rail me over the phone, and  now needy for alot more in that regards.

"s-sapnap- you there?" Dream questioned, i took more breaths as i seen it been ten minutes senice they confessed, or asked my question persay.

"s-sorry processing- i wasent expecting it.." Id say quickly to break that tick ice bubble.

"oh.. understandble but you scaring us here darling with the unbearble slience" Punz said softly.

i closed my eyes.. alright here goes nothing, i turned on my led lights to red and looked at the camra.

"s-sapnap?" dream said flustered as fuck.

i moved a bit "i.. i do like you both back like that" i said as i lied in a sexy sudacing pose.

theyd grone, with a soft smirk, and losts of blush "damn you look good in that prsotion" theyd comment, as they went quiet probaly relazing the frist part.

"you- like us back?!" the two said at the same time.

"i said that didnt i?" Id say with a soft innocent smile.

theyd smile in the camra "well, wanna step over the bounds of being besties and be our shared lover aswell?" theyd say, clamly,  but by look i could tell they were estatic.

"yes. i'd love to be called yours" i'd replay in a soft tone.

theyd smile "never thought wed hear that from you would of thought you'd reject us" punz said softly.

"i wouldnt of let you watch me ride a fucking dildo, figure myself on camra for you, in all your contorl" ids say "and its not like i said i wish you actully railed me"

theyd chukcle "trust us we will fuck you when we get there" dream said sudactivly.

id whine to it "your being so- hot.. both of you loves" id say.

"just for you" theyd flirt.

something poped in my head "you two may met a friend of mine who will be coming over to a project with them- when you guys are to arrive" id worn.

"thanks for the heads up darling, but we still will be really possessive and  protective" theyd replay.

"thats fine! i wont mind" id say.

I wouldnt mind, due to how much i wanted them without knowing but now im over the moon in joy to call them all mine.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
There dating now! Woo