℘ꭈׁׅɑׁׅ֮ꪱׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒, hׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅժׁׅ݊ tׁׅᨵׁׅ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅƙׁׅ֑

Dream and punz contuied to prise sapnap in his accomplishments, soon switching to arsenal, where sapnap was absolutely  fucking  dominating, absolutely dystorying everyone.

''Jesus fuck sapnap~ your doing so well'' Dream said.

''nice job sapnap 25 kills in a row'' Punz said.

The compiments keept happing, and sapnap soon felt a issue down there..

He was hard and when he noticed he died repately, and had zero kills catching his friends attention, they looked to second monitor  seeing sapnap hiding his face.

''Darling you okay?'' Punz questioned ''everything alright?''

Sapnap stayed sligent looking down at the bonner that's taking every commitment right into it.

'I'm fucking hard because  of them how the hell do I respond to that? Do I say I have to go to jack off' He'd think.

''Darling? Your worring us answer'' Dream said, bitting his lip.

They wore worried  about the boy.

''p-please you two s-stop that'' sapnap begged.

Shit that went right to the blonds cocks but they'd smirk devilsously.

''what you want us to stop doing~ what got you so needy pretty boy'' they'd say in a sudactive  wisper.

''s-stop being- so'' he'd whine.

The duo smirked ''mm.. something you'd like'' they'd say.

Sapnap turned red ''i-i you! Both'' Sapnap whimpered like a bitch in heat.

''Look up at the camera  bitch'' Punz command.

Sapnap did that not wanting to disobey, nor would he bright red.

So perfect seem like they had sapnap heated they wanted him, tamed for them.

''yours so pretty baby, oh how I wish we could be there pleasuring you'' Dream said in the mic.

Sapnap whimpered to the idea in his honey bed looking through  the mirror at his bed seeing the blonds and himself naked, himself getting railed to shit.. he'd whimper to that.

''something you'd like  from us'' Punz questioned  sudactively in the mic every little nosies sapnap made going stright to his dick.

By now, games long gone all of them had been kicked for being idel, the boy they want so bad taking there cocks is infront of them so needy on camera, and the duo wouldn't mind doing him on the camra.

Sapnap whimpered in pain damn he's so needy, he could of left by know and not have this nasty bonner but he wants there help, without instructed  he'd whine rolling back.

''want our help?'' the two said sudactively pleased by that.

Sapnap nodded. And with a whiney  voice ''plea-se- it hurtss'' he'd whine.

The duo grones ''alright~ why don't you get on that bed behind you~ and fingure your asshole for us babyboy'' The duo said  getting ready to jack off to sapnap whines and moans.

''I'm not a damn bottom!'' sapnap whined.

They'd look annoyed into the Camara ''you wore begging for our help not long ago. And if we wore in that room we'll have you on your knees begging for us like a bitch in heat'' They'd says in the mic.

Sapnap whined ''fuck you'' he'd hiss.

''oh~ the things we have planed for you~ your gonna love it when we're there'' they'd say ''but you want our help, on that bed figuring your ass''.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Cliff hanger I know I'm evil. Hehe. Stop being stubborn  sapnap!.