ᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׅƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ ɑׁׅ֮ ժׁׅ݊ꭈׁׅυׁׅᧁׁ

Hours passed, and the two addicted to the ravenettes attention were craving it, needy for it. Though they knew it was 1am for sapnap.. they wanted to possibly  sleep on on call with there little drug.

Punz simply called dream  who answered, they both  already know that they are hooked onto sapnap and so dangerously inlove with him it wasent even funny, you could say  they'd kill for sapnaps love and affection.

And, well you wouldn't be wrong necessarily. They would do anything, anything they'd repete; for that boy to be on his knees. Calling them daddy, or even to be marked, labeled and called there's.

''fuck how do tell  him.. how we fell?'' Dream sighed our, purrs of patches in the mic.

''hello patchy. And I don't know, I just know I wanna.. admint to him for sure doe'' punz replied  quietly.

These two went to echother with these strong irresistible  erges, and never ending thoughts of sapnap, sleep, talk, think anything  they do spins around the 1000 thoughts of there human brains, all about one single boy.

''you think.. he even is  poly?'' Dream sighed out nevorously.

''he said his exs and he had a polymorous  relationship. So I think  so.. maybe we should ask though'' punz sudjusted.

Dream hummed in repose ''yeah... though I crave hearing is sweet, honey like dreamy  voice right now.. it's 1am for him..'' Dream sighed ''we ask him tomrrow about it, we should disturb the princes sleep''

''simps'' a girl from punzs mic said.

''ABIGAIL  OUT OF MY ROOM'' punz hissed at his younger sibling.

Abigal  ran off  and tatled. But mother and father didn't do anything. Punz was old ehnogh and his one request was to be left alone in his room.

''that was a little harsh  punz'' Dream joked ''she's right we are simps for the pretty ravenette.. well we don't know what he looks like quiet  yet''.

''we do know his voice is cute, and soft sounds like honey with saying things. Music to our ears..'' Punz commented, his mind wondered what sapnap would sound like moaning thire  names. ''mm..''

''what imaging him moaning'' Dream said joking. Honstly he wanted to hear it to.

They didn't just want sapnap for sex nor body, however  the body of there drug looked  like, but his love. To be able to touch, run his hands down his body while making out with him on the bed, couch or anywhere.

That was one of there many many inviosions, but there favoite, sapnap clinged onto one of the while screaming and moaning so pretty for them, while they prise and clime what's theres.

But for all they  know, that won't happen anytime soon, if at all ever, but they certainly  can hope that is the case for them.

''sapnap sounds so adorble.. I honstly  wish I could hold him right now'' the boys said at the same time.

They'd sigh and look at the time 10pm, 9pm. They descided they'd fall asleep on call and did just that.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
Mm my they'd be so wrong to think they have no chnace, they have to prove themselves doe.