ժׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ժׁׅ݊zׁׅ֬ᨵׁׅꪀׁׅꫀׁׅܻ

℘υׁׅꪀׁׅzׁׅ֬
❥---
days passed and George is back, me and dream wore makeing something spical for our love, a spical snack if you will, indeed it was a difficult thing to make as we waiting for it to cool, we hear a slamming of a door. As i went running followed by Dream we hear sapnap struglly, my blood rised pissied off i tired to open the door doe it was locked.

"George no- im taken" i hear my panda whine.

"oh please we know we dont love them" George said.

"i Do! i really do i always had dreams of them! and y-your not gonna ruin this for me!" Sapnap screamed with a whine "s-stop!"

"oh. no not until you mine!" George said, sapnap whined, and well i bust down the door quickly.

I see my boyfriend getting undressed and the short fucker above him marking him.

"my arent we small minded and in that department two" Dream said as he pulls george off, who was showing his what had to be like 2 inch dick.

"SAPNAP IS MINE. you have no right to bust into me climeing what is rightfully mine" George hissed as sapnap whined and ran to me.

"correction, Sapnap has been ours for a month not yours. and this is attpemtion of rape" Dream hissed "sick fucker!"

"he knew me longer, i fell for him hes mine" George said condisingly "now sapnap tell them to relase me and lets get back to what we were doing~"

"NO!" sapnap said in tears "im not, and will never be yours george after this we arent even friends anymore!"

"also weve been besties senice i was 9" hed added "me dre and punzo"

"UGH! but sap are couple means two not three were meet to be~" george whined "now get out of this odd midset and come to your soon to be husbands aid"

"are not. and poly is a thing for a reason" sapnap hissed.

dream threw george to the floor before  dragging him to the basement "stay and freeze bitch" i snared after giving sapnap his spical treat.

wed close the door, later well toucher and murder him for even dearing to try that to our love of our life. well nobody desuverse that, but i call tell three yanders  are after sap and two crently are dating him, happily.

"t-thank you" sapnap said quietly, hes still a bit understanfbly shooken up bt that exprince.

"its no problom anything for our love, sorry abt the door well fix it while were here for sure" Dream said.

we sarvely are hopping, that this doesnt change sapnaps mind of wanting us to rail him in reailty but if it does well understand atleast we got to have cybersex with him, and hey there would always be next visit.

soon Sapnap went up to go take a nap and fish the project, so we took this opportunity to murder and depose of georges body, that way he could do no more harm to our darling.

anf as we wore getting cleaned we a small issue sapnap saw us all bloody.

"why you bloody?" he questioned.

"uhhh- we got in a fight with george to get him out- and of the propty" dream said.

sapnap smiled and skipped to his room now inmt hoodie. awee he steals hoodies.
────────・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────
George. When will you lurean.. wait your head